27 OCT - Zurich, Rote Fabrik

Started by buddy holiday, October 31, 2017, 03:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buddy holiday

great show as expected by the boys.
Unfortunately Redd Kross' sound was a little shaky. I still enjoyed them very much and it was great to finally see them live.

As mentioned before I think Melvins set this time around was close to perfect.

The highlight was spotting a guy wearing the '97 Honky/Amrep shirt.
I finally know these actually exist in Switzerland and hope to someday find one somewhere.

Here is a photo of jules, gareth, myself and the boys we took backstage after the show

jules

↑  :D

The merch - all but run out, only a couple of shirts and CDs left.

The crowd - the best ever. Screaming for more for at least five minutes after the band left. Fantastic atmosphere.

The best shirt seen - Amrep Honky. Almost ripped off the guy's back by a drooling Buddy Holiday.

The view - crystal clear night with the lake reflecting the lights from the eastern shore.

The least convincing whinge - Gareth complaining he has to now go to Australia (with his girlfriend) and roadie for them there.

The most impossible to see Boardie - Budspawn

BERZERKER

I see one dressed like Ramones, another like someone in Misfits and the one to the left has some semi Alice Cooper-look. I can`t see Jules in that pic, I reckon you are number two from the left, Gareth I don`t know how he looks like. Are you joking on this one, Buddy?  :lol:

buddy holiday

Quote from: BERZERKER on November 01, 2017, 04:33:32 AM
I see one dressed like Ramones, another like someone in Misfits and the one to the left has some semi Alice Cooper-look. I can`t see Jules in that pic, I reckon you are number two from the left, Gareth I don`t know how he looks like. Are you joking on this one, Buddy?  :lol:

melvins insisted to put on their halloween costumes for the photo - they were like little kids  :lol:

BERZERKER

buddy holiday

hehehe... no, it is just a joke.
jules liked this picture when I showed it to him, so I posted it again for him.

the pic dates back to 2003 when the misfits were playing my town as jerry only (misfits), marky ramone (ramones) and dez cadena (black flag).
a friend of mine (the guy to the very right) conviced the 3 to come down to our rehearsal room to take a picture with us.

BERZERKER

Quote from: buddy holiday on November 01, 2017, 07:41:46 AM
hehehe... no, it is just a joke.
jules liked this picture when I showed it to him, so I posted it again for him.

the pic dates back to 2003 when the misfits were playing my town as jerry only (misfits), marky ramone (ramones) and dez cadena (black flag).
a friend of mine (the guy to the very right) conviced the 3 to come down to our rehearsal room to take a picture with us.

Pretty huge, especially with Marky Ramone.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards