Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, March 28, 2018, 11:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

))))((((

I can't tell if it is Dale or Steven that sings this. Perhaps both? Although i suspect it is more Dale. Also, is it just me or does this sound like a bit of a mess truth be told.

bUTTHOLEmAN

It seems like Dale starts out, and then you can hear Steven.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

(PAUL)

Listened to it once, liked it. Piano!
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

deatheats

Good stuff, some new territory...correct me if I'm wrong, but I really can't think of another Melvins song that sounds like this!

Fureon Nectarmoon

Damn, I love it. The vocals could be stronger and I guess it could be just a little longer but it's definitely good stuff!

PepsiMike

PepsiMike

Captain CoryCory

))))((((

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

linoleum blownapart

Quote from: deatheats on March 28, 2018, 01:15:55 PM
Good stuff, some new territory...correct me if I'm wrong, but I really can't think of another Melvins song that sounds like this!
Probably it was going to be a Red Kross song they decided to use instead.
thrower of the bong water balloons

meezer

I love the song. Now I begin the cycle anew. Enjoy the hell out new Melvins song. Let down when they never play it live, ever!  :?
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

))))((((

Quote from: meezer on March 29, 2018, 06:51:35 AM
Let down when they never play it live, ever!
Sometimes that is probably a blessing!