A dark sabbath cometh duuuuuude! HAZE XXL linocut 2018

Started by amazonAMAZON, August 29, 2018, 04:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stonergrunge

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Budspawn

Dumpster D

))))((((

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

GiveMe45

DToxico

I know we already technically know what it is, but I'd love it if they'd follow up "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" with a curveball track most people wouldn't care about (even moreso than "Fluff", at least that's Ozzy-era), like "Headless Cross", "Trashed", or "No Stranger to Love"

(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Alex-

Missed out. First tried the blood red one, that was sold out, then had the pink one in my cart, but while on PayPal it said that one was also sold out. I'm not a fan of the Love and Death soundtrack, the book and the bluray are interesting but I don't want to pay that amount of money for just those items and the artwork. I'll buy the cd's next time something comes up to save shipping costs, I'm sure there are plenty of those.

jules

Managed to get a set. Sold out fucking quickly. Hopefully there'll be another chance to snag it later, Alex.

RED EDITION: Red ink on sleeve & clear vinyl with red & black splatters.
    BLOOD RED EDITION: Dark red ink on sleeve & blood red & black haze vinyl.
    FLUORESCENT RED EDITION: Day-Glo fluorescent red ink on sleeve with black & red pinwheel vinyl.
    PINK EDITION: Pink ink on the front cover & gray/mono ink on the back. Vinyl is black with white stripe in the middle.

CD - $5

GiveMe45

Tried for the set.  PayPal password was being a dick.  Missed out

buddy holiday

got a fluorescent one!
they went between 1-3 minutes...
them poor sleep stoners...

also the red was 200 the other 3 100 copies each.

deatheats

>>>JZS<<<

GiveMe45

Quote from: buddy holiday on September 30, 2018, 12:18:26 PM
them poor sleep stoners...
That's probably why it went even faster than usual.  Wasn't just us nerds watching.