A dark sabbath cometh duuuuuude! HAZE XXL linocut 2018

Started by amazonAMAZON, August 29, 2018, 04:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vince furnier

Quote from: ))))(((( on July 27, 2020, 11:01:34 AM
I read over on the wiki page that Cisneros didn't play bass on this one. Just sang the vocals and that Steve was on bass duties. Is that correct? I just assumed the tracks featured Buzz, Dale and Al.
:shock: :lol:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

jules

Quote from: buddy holiday on March 21, 2021, 08:26:50 AM
tonight, usual time, a couple of the melvins sabbath 10" are going up. apparently they found a small amount...

no hint as to anything else going up tonight.

YES!

black stallion

Quote from: vince furnier on March 21, 2021, 10:00:03 AM
I read over on the wiki page that Cisneros didn't play bass on this one. Just sang the vocals and that Steve was on bass duties. Is that correct? I just assumed the tracks featured Buzz, Dale and Al.
:shock: :lol:

:-k
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

buddy holiday

tonight, usual time, a couple of the melvins sabbath 10" are going up. apparently they found a small amount...

they are up now

jules

Quote from: buddy holiday on March 21, 2021, 12:29:59 PM

they are up now

It's a quiet day at the market today.

von grip

- saw the sabbath factory ver was like heyyyyyy lemme get 1
"im ol' south!"

Jozzy

Jozzy

jules

Quote from: Jozzy on March 24, 2021, 08:22:08 AM
My copy is already out for delivery  :shock:

Please send a tracking map if it ends up going via Miami and Anchorage. 😃

Chief Ten Beers

Got mine today. You can tell these sat around in an uncontrolled climate for 2-1/2 yrs. There's slight warpage - not wavy, but dished where you notice it visually on one side only. That said it didn't affect sound. Glad to have this on wax.

I did what I've done before with warped/dished LPs. Stack 75-100 lbs of free weights on the record evenly on a hard surfaced floor. Let it sit for a few weeks, then throw it on the turntable, fixed :). That worked for me w/ the infamously bad warpage on the 1st pressing of Nude With Boots(Ipecac).

vince furnier

that would make sense in a way, because Steven plays with them constantly and Al only played with Dale in Shrinebuilder a decade ago. and these versions are not straight up album version arrangements. so there would be some rehearsals needed to et the material down with Al.
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

black stallion

wonder who called Al for this collab, maybe Dale?  :-k
Charmicarmicat:Bastards