A question for Black Santa

Started by Night Goat, September 21, 2003, 09:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Goat

Hey, if I'm not mistaken, I remember you said you had a VHS tape with all the Melvins videos on it.  Can I trade you some CDR's of some live shows for a copy of that tape?

~Leroy

blacksanta

I think that can be arranged. Would you be able to post them on here? That's my big goal. Send me a private message and we'll figure it out.
Also melvins is gay cuz some of their songs are just noise, i tell you this so you all don't buy albums and find out only one two songs is good on them.

brian

i can get the videos into quicktime format and put them on here if you want to send me a copy of the tape.  e-mail me webmaster@themelvins.net

Beto Brasil

Quote from: briani can get the videos into quicktime format and put them on here if you want to send me a copy of the tape.  e-mail me webmaster@themelvins.net

have you , Brian, videos to trade?
let me know, i have a good stuff of Melvins, and i can send to you!
thank you man.
Trading music since 1999 :

Update : http://www.themelvins.net/beto/DVD.htm

brian

i just started a new job and i don't have money for postage at the moment i have a somewhat up to date list of what i have at http://www.themelvins.net/shows.htm half or more of my audio i put on that ftp so you may already have a lot of it

NightGoatt

hey blacksanta.  Sorry I haven't gotten back to you for a while about the stuff I have available for trade.  The rare stuff i have on cd are:

Cleveland Ohio (5/2000)
Cleveland Ohio (7/2002)
Pittsburge, PA (2002)
"Melvins b-sides and rare tracks" 2-discs

blacksanta

Hello all,
I will take Brian up on his offer, and e-mail him in private. I really want this for everybody, especially as a thanks to Brian for giving us GEEKS a place to share the love :D  (and the hate  :evil:  in the general discussion area).  :lol: Night Goat, I am intrigued by your rarities offer, and thank you for replying. I can only wonder... what it might consist of!
Anyhoo, here is the story.
I joined the "pissing in the wind fanclub" apparently at the tail end. I recieved my obligitory Pissing in the Wind #5, We Hate You All shirt, and the Bar X single. And then nothing... a few months later I got an update hawking a skateboard and a video. I promptly ordered the video. GAWD...this was either 8th grade or Freshman Year at HIGH school.
it contained:
With Teeth
Honey Bucket
Lizzy
Hooch
Revolve
Queen
Bar X the Rocking M (UNEDITED)

Much love to themelvins.net for allowing me to see Mombius Hibachi.

Anyway,
I gots to go to sleep. College+Work fulltime+Brilliant 4yearold son+ Dad's wicked homebrew make me a tired puppy.
Brian, I will respond to you soon and we shall discuss how best to give these fiends a low-budget Lysol promo video that makes Tad look like city boys ( no easy feet,)

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Brian, you will here from me tomorrow.
"Swallow that thing."-
from hands down the best Melvins song ever
Also melvins is gay cuz some of their songs are just noise, i tell you this so you all don't buy albums and find out only one two songs is good on them.