Melvins Dreams

Started by Fureon Nectarmoon, November 19, 2018, 06:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fureon Nectarmoon

If you ever had dreams featuring the Melvins in your sleep, let's see them posted!

Share and discuss Melvins dreams.

I had one last night, the thing was they recorded a yet another cover song for a single.
However this one was actually a medley of four songs – "Meat", "Reinstall", "Reboot", and something unpronouncable I don't remember how it was spelled.
I don't know which part was which, but most of it sounded like some very light and melodic happy sounding pop punk.
Only a few licks of sludge buried in there somewhere. One of the parts was actually jazz with the old record effect (kind of like Joe's "The Eagle Has Landed").
I saw it uploaded on YouTube, for some reason the first part of the video was some kind of low quality .gif of a virtual stripper or something, and sometimes another video of three lingerie-clad women dancing (though that might have been in the "Related" section, I don't recall).
Then I believe it changed to an image of Sugar Daddy Live and then one of the Tribute (Clown) Singles.
Finally it changed to the cover image of this record which was just abstract stuff, a few green and black boomerang shapes on a clear thick PVC sleeve.

Also, in the comments, the guy who uploaded the video was acting kinda like a smartass, and in one particular comment thread with each new comment he started deforming his speech – first he started using v instead of u, then k instead of c, and kept going in that direction until his comments were unreadable.

amazonAMAZON

Skull face
Scary face
Melvins
Flower
Creepy guy
Naked guy

Fureon Nectarmoon

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on November 19, 2018, 11:05:48 AM
Skull face
Scary face
Melvins
Flower
Creepy guy
Naked guy
Was that 2010? Electric Flower remix single with skull on the cover came out that year and Nude With Boots with The Stupid Creep in 2009.

))))((((

I thought those lines are from the recorded voice that is heard in 'The Hidden Joice' on the LOVE disk.

Little Alex

I've had many Melvin's dreams but a recurring theme has been me bothering Dale about his gear. In more than one dream, I'm asking him about the Paiste ride he plays in Salad of a Thousand Delights. It has a dome-like bell like in the Rude series but without the insignia or surface texture. Oh well, maybe he'll finally tell me someday...

jules

Dumpster D

I had one the other night. For some reason They needed me to fill in as a bass player...Pinkus was showing me a couple of the trickier Licks off some of their new set and it was in that moment I realized I was not ready without thorough rehearsal, we had a few hours before showtime but I knew then I was totally gonna bomb.

))))((((

I had a dream last night that Buzz had totally shaved off the top of his hair. The sides and back were still the same but the top was shiny, smooth bald apart from a tiny tuft on the front. It looked weird.

JFKC

Right before stag came out, I had a very vivid dream of seeing Melvins and buzzo  was wearing a royal robe mumu type thing and he was wearing a crown and his hair was all psychedelic, and that means it was like alive.... Kinda like snakes.... Anyways, when Stag came out I thought it was strange how the little drawings of him on it looked kind of similar to my dream, and I also think it's really weird that he was wearing a royal robe mumu because that was way before the mumu came in to play

black stallion

Quote from: JFKC on May 22, 2022, 05:35:36 PM
Right before stag came out, I had a very vivid dream of seeing Melvins and buzzo  was wearing a royal robe mumu type thing and he was wearing a crown and his hair was all psychedelic, and that means it was like alive.... Kinda like snakes.... Anyways, when Stag came out I thought it was strange how the little drawings of him on it looked kind of similar to my dream, and I also think it's really weird that he was wearing a royal robe mumu because that was way before the mumu came in to play

awesome
Charmicarmicat:Bastards