Whoo! Got the set. Anyone else?

Me too!  :cheers:
Missed the last sets but now I scored!

GiveMe45

Quote from: moose on August 30, 2020, 12:22:15 PM
Quote from: mrkilgore on August 30, 2020, 12:17:41 PM
Quote from: jules on August 30, 2020, 12:09:02 PM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on August 30, 2020, 12:06:19 PM
I had the set in my cart but accidentally hit it twice so it was trying to charge me $360.

Should have gone for both, then you could have sold the extra to Mr Kilgore! Don't think you'd ever have problems getting rid of one if you accidentally bought two.

i would have bought!
I believe that is a good way to get your entire order canceled.
Yeah, those 4 seconds felt like an eternity with a million different thoughts going through my head.  I thought about letting it ride and selling the second set for straight price but then I worried about that very thing and didn't want to miss out all together.  I somehow dumped one from my cart but of course it was already sold out at check out.  Tried for the Psycho but sold out.  Grabbed the Brains right before it sold out.  Gonna have to start popping blood pressure meds for these releases.....

Twatay

Nutty Psycho FTW! :D

I legit got a minor adrenaline rush successfully ordering that mofo.  Can't wait to find out which color way is on the back!

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Twatay on August 30, 2020, 12:52:38 PM

I legit got a minor adrenaline rush successfully ordering that mofo.
:lol: same
QuoteCan't wait to find out which color way is on the back!
The completists are going to have to buy two sets to get every variant!  :shock:
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

))))((((

You limited edition vinyl suckers you!!! Personally im just glad to see the tracklist order. I was really curious about that myself and whether Vermin Seed would be included.

Twatay

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 30, 2020, 12:56:20 PM
The completists are going to have to buy two sets to get every variant!  :shock:

Haha!  :lol:

I wonder if they try to split the different colored back variants evenly into thirds, or will one color way be significantly more rare than the others? My vinyl collector senses are *tingling*! 8)

buddy holiday

Quote from: Twatay on August 30, 2020, 01:14:46 PM

I wonder if they try to split the different colored back variants evenly into thirds, or will one color way be significantly more rare than the others? My vinyl collector senses are *tingling*! 8)

there are actually 9 variants possible since each front cover can have 3 different backcovers.
the challange for jules will be to score the 3 sets that fulfill this condition and hence have the matching numbering per set.  :lol:

bUTTHOLEmAN

Ooh, that's right! Buy nine, and hope you don't get doubles.

QuoteSide A
Jerkin Krokus (Mott the Hoople)
Promise Me (The Gun Club)
Arny (Warlock Pinchers)
Fast Foaming

Side B
Return of the Spiders (Alice Cooper)
White Punks on Dope (The Tubes)
Today Your Love, Tomorrow the World (Ramones)
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jules

Quote from: buddy holiday on August 30, 2020, 01:35:00 PM

there are actually 9 variants possible since each front cover can have 3 different backcovers.
the challange for jules will be to score the 3 sets that fulfill this condition and hence have the matching numbering per set.  :lol:

[-X  Au contraire. I am prepared.

buddy holiday

Quote from: jules on August 30, 2020, 02:16:01 PM
Quote from: buddy holiday on August 30, 2020, 01:35:00 PM

[-X  Au contraire. I am prepared.

:lol:
blasphemy.

Ghorn

Got a nutty brains after getting to the pay for order page and the bundle was sold out.

von grip

Quote from: Ghorn on August 30, 2020, 09:48:42 PM
Got a nutty brains after getting to the pay for order page and the bundle was sold out.
Sick
"im ol' south!"

von grip

Quote from: Twatay on August 30, 2020, 12:52:38 PM

I legit got a minor adrenaline rush successfully ordering that mofo
:lol: same

my heart rate is always thru the roof!
"im ol' south!"

jonE5

I was driving when they went on sale. By the time I pulled over and got on my phone it was 4 min after and they were gone  :(
-Will try again next Sunday.

#2 Pencil

Shoxop listed it's only taken 17 years for this to be released. So does that mean in 2030 we get the Clown B-Sides on a 12 or 10"
I heard their periods attract bears