Melvins Mudhoney AmRep release

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, June 02, 2020, 10:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Budspawn

jonE5

Jozzy

Got a regular copy - glow in the dark edition sold out in less than a minute  :?

buddy holiday

nice and smooth, got a the pink version.... now the waiting for the delivery continues...  :lol:

GiveMe45

Had the bundle in my cart but gone at checkout.  Still got the silver screen version that I wanted.

How many of you pulled over in the middle of a four hour drive to do this?  I'm a moron....

mrkilgore

It's a satanic drug thing, you wouldn't understand!

jules

von grip

Quote from: buddy holiday on July 05, 2020, 12:04:58 PM
nice and smooth, got a the pink version.... now the waiting for the delivery continues...  :lol:
went for glow in the dark one, alas it was gone but went for my second which was the pink version
"im ol' south!"

ThulsaDoom

Mutherfucker. Had selections in the cart, tried checking out 3 times, sold out while in my cart trying to pay. FUCK ALL YOU FLIPPERS

>>>JZS<<<

Got That GLOW IN THE DAAAAAARK !!!
                        :banana::buzz::banana::toke:  \:D/ :ohsnap: \:D/ :toke::banana::buzz::banana:
                                     MUTHAFUKAAAAAAA !!!

jules

deatheats

Congrats JZS!   :D
No glow in the dark for me, but I got one of the silver screen editions!

Thankfully no 4 hour drive in my future...lazy day...just doing burgers and dogs on the grill 24 hours later than most.

moose

Quote from: GiveMe45 on July 05, 2020, 12:09:44 PM
Had the bundle in my cart but gone at checkout.  Still got the silver screen version that I wanted.

How many of you pulled over in the middle of a four hour drive to do this?  I'm a moron....
Haha I usually hand off to the Wife if I'm driving!
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

PepsiMike

Jozzy

Quote from: PepsiMike on July 05, 2020, 12:54:06 PM
Quote from: laptop sorcery on July 05, 2020, 02:07:56 AM
I'm guessing  100 of each color?-  200 ?
Black is 150, it's strange

On the Amphetamine Reptile fb page it says there is only 100 black copies.