Dale Crover - Rat-a-Tat-Tat

Started by jules, October 21, 2020, 01:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen83

I listened to this last night and I loved it. Really great work.

amazonAMAZON

Hot damn, I can't wait for my copy.

I did just get my NYE poster, the Junko M. It's amazing. Beautiful print.

JFKC

Quote from: Jozzy on January 16, 2021, 02:08:14 PM
Quote from: JFKC on January 16, 2021, 01:52:37 AM
I listened to it today while I was driving down to San Antone... as soon as I got there, I felt compelled to P on the Alamo, then some copper came up to me and said " what the hell do you think you're doin boy?"

I replied "Boy?!??! How dare you pig! I identify myself as a little puppy dog, and little puppy dogs P wherever they want ruff,ruff!!"

So the pig said "get along lil doggy"

I hope you at least peed in the basement.

Sidenote: I visited my outlaws a few years ago in San Antonio and we had dinner downtown and was like a block away from the Alamo. I insisted on checking it out since we were so close to it. What a waste of time  :lol:

Nope.... peed on the statue of Davy Crockett... picked my nose with Jim Bowie's knife. I did do that weird butt crawl thing in the basement though... it's amazing what you can get away with when you identify yourself as a puppy.... I wish I had thought of that when I went to jail last week... maybe next time... then they can put me in the dog pound, and I can free all the dogs, and we can go live in the woods....

The Alamo is boring, the only good thing about the Alamo is Alamo beer from king of the hill.

Aside from a few songs, this album is kind of meh.

johnnyg

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

CoryCory

I've only listened twice but it's a decent record. Following the Melvins turning into more of a solid rock band it works in that sense and the short length helps too.

Jozzy

Anyone get their vinyl? I haven't even received a shipping notice yet   :?  It's kind of annoying pre-ordering something months in advance and not even getting it close to release date.

jules

Got my shipping notice today.

Jonathan, Joyful Noise's main customer service/dispatch guy, died three weeks ago. I'm grateful we got this release as soon as we did, all things considered.

Jozzy

Well shit. Now I feel like a dick....I did not know that :(

Tobias

Have you ever only eaten what's alive?

JFKC

mrcatleg

Mines been in pre shipment status since the 15th.

Hands First Flower

Stage 4 cancer, in his hip. He had a limp for a real long time, thought it was an old injury come back to annoy, turns out it was cancer. By the time it was diagnosed it was more or less too late and his decline was rapid. ☹
Rest In Power.
Condolences to his family & friends.

Quote from: el gep on January 22, 2021, 02:07:36 AM
Quote from: Tobias on January 21, 2021, 08:21:19 PM
Covid?
Cancer.
What a fabulous room. Are all these your guitars?