MELVINS live stream! 30 October @7pm CST

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, October 27, 2021, 09:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

von grip

maybe its the beer talking but i cant get enough of those power chord riffs on this opener from coven
"im ol' south!"

Oscar

Just made it on time in from a night out, what a treat!

How long was the Heavy Tempe set?

von grip

"im ol' south!"

von grip

Quote from: Oscar on October 30, 2021, 08:36:42 PM
Just made it on time in from a night out, what a treat!

How long was the Heavy Tempe set?
like a 1/2 hr
"im ol' south!"

))))((((

I wonder what time Melvins will be on. It's currently 2:40AM here in the UK so im expecting a rather late night with this tonight!

amazonAMAZON

Melvins have a pretty good history with these things. I was just thinking how much I'd love an AmRep vinyl + cheapy CD of House of Strombo + Jam in the Van

So far the Vans stream is pretty reliable and the sound is good!

))))((((

Just had a Google to see how old the Coven singer is. 71 years old!!!! WTF!!! She looks about 50!

von grip

i said it before but man that place is so decked out
"im ol' south!"

von grip

Quote from: ))))(((( on October 30, 2021, 08:39:00 PM
I wonder what time Melvins will be on. It's currently 2:40AM here in the UK so im expecting a rather late night with this tonight!
shit, the sun will  be coming up in the uk by the time this show wraps up....  :lol:
"im ol' south!"

amazonAMAZON

Quote from: ))))(((( on October 30, 2021, 08:49:31 PM
Just had a Google to see how old the Coven singer is. 71 years old!!!! WTF!!! She looks about 50!

Nice hearing a septegenarian woman wailing "burn, mother fucker, burn!"

jules

Looks like the Melvins merch is stuff HAZE has already sold us, also some Fickle Finger of Fate LPs from a while back. Don't think there's anything 'new'.

))))((((

Quote from: laptop sorcery on October 30, 2021, 09:14:33 PM
Quote from: ))))(((( on October 30, 2021, 08:39:00 PM
shit, the sun will  be coming up in the uk by the time this show wraps up....
I think you might well be right! I can't help but wonder what Buzz and co are up to back stage right now waiting to go on. Buzz often mentions how he wakes up at about 5am every day. It'll be past his bedtime soon too i bet!

von grip

Quote from: jules on October 30, 2021, 09:17:15 PM
Looks like the Melvins merch is stuff HAZE has already sold us, also some Fickle Finger of Fate LPs from a while back. Don't think there's anything 'new'.
word jules thx for the update...no special shirt or anything?
"im ol' south!"

GiveMe45

Can't believe she's a year older than my dad