HARSH MELLOW 7'' W/ DALE & BUZZO

Started by >>>JZS<<<, December 08, 2021, 07:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

>>>JZS<<<

HARSH MELLOW 7'' WITH BUZZO & DALE AT DRAPLIN.COM
Product Details:
01. Vinyl 7-inch record manufactured in the USA.
02. Side A is 45 RPM.
03. Side B is 33-1/3 RPM.
04. Blazing orange vinyl!
05. Black record sleeve.
06. Kiss-cut sticker sheet.
07. Protective mylar sleeve.
08. These songs ROCK. Fact.
Record Credits:
01. O played guitar and sang. Sarah Linton played bass guitar.
02. Special Guests: Dale Crover (Melvins) on drums, King Buzzo (Melvins) added some guitar and Arrow de Wilde (Starcrawler) on vocals.
03. Recorded by Toshi Kasai at Sound of Sirens studios in Los Angeles, Calif.
04. Mastered by Dave Gardner at Infrasonic Mastering in Los Angeles, Calif.
05. Cover printed by the amazing Stoughton Printing (!!!) in City of Industry, Calif.
06. Pressed at Third Man Pressing in Detroit, Mich.
07. Designed by the Draplin Design Co. in Portland, Ore.
08. Released on DDC Records, a loose subsidiary of the Draplin Design Co., Portland, Ore.
09. Limited edition of 1000.

))))((((

Interesting and unexpected. So who the hell is "O"?? Since it said special guests im guessing these songs are not written by Buzz or Dale.

PepsiMike

O, otisserie, from fluf, one shot photographer

amazonAMAZON

I have all fluf albums and EPs, have seen them in San Diego a number of times. They were one of those great grunge bands that never made it, likely due to location.

He's had a few noteworthy bands before and after, Olivelawn,   Makeup Sex.

He's also a fine producer in his own right. On top of most of his music, he produced the first Blink album (before they renamed to Blink182) and the band Reeve Oliver, which he also played bass in.

Still, start with fluf. If you like the singles compilation "The Classic Years" and then the album "Mangravy" you can keep going.

Also, he's focused on photography and candid videos in recent years. But he's also a hell of a graphic designer. Similar to Bluetip, these are records I'd still like to collect just for the big art. The original picture discs are awesome.

Stonergrunge

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

vince furnier

ok Donald Draper. i bought this thing.  :lol:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

))))((((

Hmm, after a listen, both of these songs are distinctly underwhelming to me.

Stonergrunge

Yes, I agree... it's not bad just too generic for me... Simply, ehm... Meh.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

FartLips

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on December 08, 2021, 06:31:14 PM
I have all fluf albums and EPs, have seen them in San Diego a number of times. They were one of those great grunge bands that never made it, likely due to location.

He's had a few noteworthy bands before and after, Olivelawn,   Makeup Sex.

He's also a fine producer in his own right. On top of most of his music, he produced the first Blink album (before they renamed to Blink182) and the band Reeve Oliver, which he also played bass in.

Still, start with fluf. If you like the singles compilation "The Classic Years" and then the album "Mangravy" you can keep going.

Also, he's focused on photography and candid videos in recent years. But he's also a hell of a graphic designer. Similar to Bluetip, these are records I'd still like to collect just for the big art. The original picture discs are awesome.
i played Home Improvements a lot when it came out. some good grunge on that one.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

vince furnier

received yesterday. that was FREAKY FAST Jimmy John's!  :lol:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Colonel Cheese

von grip

Quote from: vince furnier on December 15, 2021, 07:03:33 AM
received yesterday. that was FREAKY FAST Jimmy John's!  :lol:
twas' v fast mate  :lol:
"im ol' south!"

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Dumpster D

That is really cool graphic design artwork !!!