EarthQuaker Session

Started by black stallion, April 15, 2022, 02:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vince furnier

Weedian ganked this footage to hype their Patreon page. No credit given to Earthquaker Devices at all.  :lol: :? :x

Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

))))((((

I also like how it states "April 2022". The guys have been on tour since 2nd of March so it definitely isn't a particularly recent performance.

amazonAMAZON

"Billy Fish," "Kicking Machine," and "Civilized Worm" are timeless. I've never had them come on and been like "ah, this again?"

I would like more variety in the setlists in general, though.

vince furnier

Quote from: ))))(((( on April 18, 2022, 11:36:55 AM
I also like how it states "April 2022". The guys have been on tour since 2nd of March so it definitely isn't a particularly recent performance.
i think they can drop in on tour to do these and a tightly run yt channel can turn the content around quickly. i think ED is in Cleveland, Ohio so that would be 2 weeks at the most if i recall.
Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

))))((((

Quote from: vince furnier on April 18, 2022, 11:43:12 AM
i think ED is in Cleveland, Ohio so that would be 2 weeks at the most if i recall.
It was filmed in their practice space at the Sound Of Sirens studio though. So that's LA/California. Looking at the tour itinerary, i suppose they could have filmed it last week during that part of the tour.

Oscar

Quote from: black stallion on April 15, 2022, 02:50:59 PM
https://youtu.be/uAMR1G9NH0A

Dale's ghost notes and subtle fills are beautiful at this point, his touch is so refined. Pushing 60 on your instrument must be a trip  :shock:

Also, I refuse to believe that Boris is about anything else than a cat. It makes the song so much heavier to me.

Boris FEED

black stallion

Quote from: Oscar on April 18, 2022, 03:46:53 PM
Quote from: black stallion on April 15, 2022, 02:50:59 PM
https://youtu.be/uAMR1G9NH0A

Dale's ghost notes and subtle fills are beautiful at this point, his touch is so refined. Pushing 60 on your instrument must be a trip  :shock:

O:)
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Benjamin Way

Quote from: ))))(((( on April 17, 2022, 02:42:23 PM
Does anyone know what the song they play right at the end is? A cover or just the guys joking around.

Sounds like Alice Cooper Be My Lover honky tonked