King Dunn - I'm Afraid of Everything

Started by jules, September 02, 2022, 08:06:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

black stallion

Quote from: Stonergrunge on October 08, 2022, 12:05:56 AM
Quote from: amazonAMAZON on October 07, 2022, 10:52:54 PM
Yeah, there's a slow pulsing low rone that at first I thought was bowed upright bass, but now I think it's synth. Cool tune. Too bad so few will hear it.

ehm... I wouldn't be so sure about that.

I know that what I'm about to say is going to sound very unethical, and I apologize for that, but the album is already being shared on places like Soulseek, I know this because it's actually the only platform I still visit when I'm looking for stuff that is hard to find or when I have a doubt about a certain song (actually, I've been using YouTube more for the latter) but yes, the EP is already there. Sure, I don't think 99% of the world population go to (or even remember) places like Soulseek but... you know... if you're looking for dark stuff or things that have been out of print for a very long time... or if you happen to live in a place where record stores are almost extinct (like my city, for instance) then yes, Soulseek is a good option.

oh,i'm one of the very few that still uses soulseek too .to be honest has been a while now but you can put me in the list of soulseek users  :)
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

))))((((

Come on then, where is this KingDunn album then? I'm currently listening to both the EP's and this stuff is way too good NOT to get a proper, full-length release.

whiney

Are we going to retroactively start thinking of Gift of Sacrifice and the Six Pack EP as King Dunn

))))((((

Quote from: whiney on May 07, 2023, 10:24:23 PM
Are we going to retroactively start thinking of Gift of Sacrifice and the Six Pack EP as King Dunn
In a way they are aren't they. Although Trevor didn't "write" that material even though he obviously composed his own parts.