Revolver Mag/Mackie Melvins 40th Ann. Vinyl now shipping in June

Started by >>>JZS<<<, April 24, 2023, 03:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtmerchant

Quote from: GiveMe45 on July 07, 2023, 03:31:31 PM
Ok, so now I just got notification that "the last items in your order are on the way".  I opened the tracking and it was the dreaded "shipping label has been created".  This has been confusing.....

My order did the same thing. The tracking went from "label has been created" to "delivered". Once it went to label created it was only a couple of days and it showed up.  I don't know if they just aren't scanning them or what but don't trust the tracking. I had two separate orders and they both did that.

>>>JZS<<<

mrcatleg

I just got a reply from an email inquiring about the wait. They said they are hoping for July...

GiveMe45

Today mine changed from "label has been created" to "in transit" with an estimated delivery date of next Monday

GiveMe45

Out for delivery today!  Wonder what the next plot twist will be....

PepsiMike

GiveMe45

Quote from: PepsiMike on July 15, 2023, 01:00:03 PM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on July 15, 2023, 11:41:38 AM
:ohsnap:
More like 😳

When I opened the box, first thing I said was "so THAT'S why I paid so much!".  The mega bundle is both limited variants of each album (6 total) and all 3 covers of the magazine.  Can I get a breathalyzer app on my phone for when I'm using PayPal?

PepsiMike

Quote from: GiveMe45 on July 15, 2023, 04:09:31 PM
More like 😳

When I opened the box, first thing I said was "so THAT'S why I paid so much!".  The mega bundle is both limited variants of each album (6 total) and all 3 covers of the magazine.  Can I get a breathalyzer app on my phone for when I'm using PayPal?
:shock:
You got the super mega bundle!

P.s. make sure they give you the advertised 1 year digital subscription, I have a feeling that Revolver is going to try and skimp on that.

moose

Quote from: GiveMe45 on July 15, 2023, 04:09:31 PM
More like 😳

Is ASA the same 2LP 45 RPM mastering?
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

GiveMe45

I haven't opened any of them yet but I'm pretty sure I've heard ASA is single vinyl for this version.

Regarding the Revolver digital subscription....eh, not too worried.  I'll check my email to see if there's any info.  There was some special offer or bundle I did back in 2019 or so where you got a full year subscription for the hard copy magazine but when I figured out a year subscription was 4 issues I just said 😶