TWINS OF EVIL tour!

Started by PepsiMike, June 05, 2023, 09:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

Quote from: jules on October 31, 2023, 05:35:12 AM
Quote from: John Schuller on October 30, 2023, 09:08:27 PM
Quote from: Nizamark on October 30, 2023, 08:16:33 PM
Quote from: ))))(((( on October 30, 2023, 03:17:59 PM
What happens at that point if a crowd all shout back in unison - "NO!"??
when i saw lee scratch perry he told us to love our neighbors and forgive our enemies.  some dude in the crowd, in his best death metal growl, screamed "NEVERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!"
Love that!!!!

I went to a 2004 Indonesian Tsunami punk benefit at one of the local punk pubs in Brighton. Half a dozen bands were playing with all door and drink proceeds going to a victims families charity. One of the bands was Red Flag 77 who had their own little followiing - called the Flag Army - whose chant at gigs was FLAG AR-MY, FLAG AR-MY....

Just before they were about to play (I think they were headlining), Mel Combat Shock who organised the gig stood on stage and made a tearful speech about the trauma the population was going through, having lost thousands of their friends and family. You could hear a pin drop until she finished a sentence with the word, "tsunami" whereupon one extremely pissed and uncomprehending Flag fan chanted at the top of his lungs:

TSUN-ARMY! TSUN-ARMY!

:lol: :lol:  Gawd bless punks.

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

linoleum blownapart

That's pretty good.  We were at an amnesty international benefit, and the girl talking was going on forever.  I was tripping, but it was forever and people were getting agitated.  I started clapping and everyone joined in and cheering. She got pissed and left the stage, the band started playing.  Good times.
thrower of the bong water balloons

amazonAMAZON

Nizamark

black stallion

wonder if Dale will be ok for this tour
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

))))((((

Quote from: black stallion on November 20, 2023, 02:52:12 PM
wonder if Dale will be ok for this tour
I was imagining he will be there. It'll have been just over 6 months since the operation by then.

amazonAMAZON

I missed the Twins tour entirely due to scheduling. Did they interpolate "If I Had an Exorcism" somewhere in the set? I only see seven of the eight BULLHEAD songs in any setlists I can recall.

))))((((

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on November 21, 2023, 11:10:55 AM
I missed the Twins tour entirely due to scheduling. Did they interpolate "If I Had an Exorcism" somewhere in the set? I only see seven of the eight BULLHEAD songs in any setlists I can recall.
No, it was entirely absent throughout the tour.