TWINS OF EVIL tour!

Started by PepsiMike, June 05, 2023, 09:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buddy holiday

Maybe it is just the tour poster? That is not exactly tour merch right...

PepsiMike

Mr phylzzz opens, them Melvins with bullhead, then Boris

CoryCory

Some pretty wild reactions on the socials.

I got no qualms with it, really.

Bigval

Wild reactions to what? You only had to look at the poster to know Boris are the headliners.

Nizamark

will be second mlvns show in a row for me where they're not the closer.  minor bummer, but i'm always psyched to see boris so all good.

last time i saw mlvns+boris, in 2018, boris closed that one too.  at sxsw '07 boris played before melvins. that was a daytime outdoors show, which was kind of a trip.

John Schuller

I love that Melvins are playing before Boris! It means I can leave early!

Going to the Petaluma show on a drive back down from Seattle - thought I was going to have to miss this tour!

CoryCory

Quote from: Bigval on August 17, 2023, 09:38:12 AM
Wild reactions to what? You only had to look at the poster to know Boris are the headliners.

I seen a few posts bitching about it but I guess those got deleted.

Either way I'm stoked. Honestly, this whole night is gonna be something special.

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

black stallion

very bad news, surprised they are still doing this tour without Dale
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

buddy holiday

I think it is great they are still doing it.

I am concerned about dale, this does not sound good... more like emergency. Hopefully all goes well and he returns with full force.

CoryCory

Bit of a gut punch to read this morning but with two other bands flying in I get it. Coady filling in is perfect for a situation like this.

Get well soon, Dale!

Pound4abrown

Man. That sucks beyond measure.
Get Well Soon Dale.

))))((((

A bit of a shocker this! Although we did hear about back issues before with Dale but i doubt anyone ever expected him to have to be out of a full tour or that surgery would be required. It's sad to think that this will be the first time in 39 Melvins years that Dale hasn't been on stage with Buzz. I've long thought that if for whatever reason Dale couldn't make it, that Coady would make a fine replacement. It will be pretty weird to see a Buzz, Steven, Coady line-up. Hopefully Dale can be back for 2024.

Stonergrunge

Coady is not only a great drummer but he also knows how the band (and by that I mean Buzz) works so I think they are going to be ok throughout the tour.

Get well soon, Dale!!!
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Bigval

That doesn't sound good at all emergency spinal surgery just days before a tour due to start. Glad to hear Coady is filling in if it couldn't be Dillard than Coady is the next best 'Melvins family' option.

All the best to Dale.