Bad Mood Rising

Started by ))))((((, September 03, 2022, 08:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colonel Cheese

I watched this movie last night from '48 called Moonrise. A character in the movie says several times "Mister dog is always right"
I was like, huh, i know buzz is a movie buff...
It was a good picture.

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

))))((((

Quote from: Colonel Cheese on October 22, 2022, 07:56:09 AM
I watched this movie last night from '48 called Moonrise. A character in the movie says several times "Mister dog is always right"
I was like, huh, i know buzz is a movie buff...
It was a good picture.
Great find! I would bet that is probably the inspiration.

amazonAMAZON

Moonrise? Bad Mood Rising? I do believe so...

Also did I mention the CD has CDtext saying "Bad Moon Rising". Oh AmRep and your odd quality control priorities.

black stallion

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on October 22, 2022, 03:46:08 PM

Also did I mention the CD has CDtext saying "Bad Moon Rising". Oh AmRep and your odd quality control priorities.

Ah, really??thats crazy
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

vince furnier

Moonrise? Bad Mood Rising? I do believe so...

that's weird. my wife had a Honda CR-V for 9 years with that and it was rare that anything would even display that info iirc.
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

))))((((

I'd say that's probably an intentional thing. Or at least i can imagine them doing that on purpose.

MagusPerde

This album is really growing on me. Apart from Tres Cabrones, BMR is my favorite since the BB 4 man era. Every so often Melvins' albums have a way of somehow describing what is going on in my head at certain points in my life. 1993/1994 Houdini/SW was my late twenties, 1999 Bootlicker/Maggot was my 30's and 2006/2008 ASA/NWB was my 40's midlife crisis phase. Obviously, no one cares besides me, but it is just to show that Buzz's obscure lyrics sometime click and sound like a soundtrack to my life. So many passages in BMR resonate personally, but none more so than both parts of "It Won't or It Might." What a song.

I'm glad they keep releasing so much music, but this album deserves to stand out.

immoraliste

I like this one a lot.

this feels like the melvins going 60's psychedelia or somethin'. maybe. I dunno. who cares

black stallion

Quote from: immoraliste on April 05, 2023, 11:59:43 AM

this feels like the melvins going 60's psychedelia or somethin'. maybe. I dunno. who cares

i see that
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Dumpster D

I just noticed the homepage on this site has a link to buy The melvins 'bad *MOON* rising' on Amazon.  #-o