Gory Scorch Cretins

Started by jules, November 20, 2023, 08:36:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jules

Quote from: laptop sorcery on November 21, 2023, 04:29:38 PM
Quote from: jules on November 21, 2023, 12:19:30 PM
Quote from: laptop sorcery on November 21, 2023, 12:07:45 PM
let's not forget about 'aluminum'

Or the spelling. lol 'aluminium'

I've just learned that the American spelling is Aluminum which is why you say it the way you do. We have an extra i and therefore an extra syllable cos we're a complicated lot. So, my bad, as you were!

GiveMe45

Quote from: the bloat on November 21, 2023, 02:21:54 PM
The vinyl guide podcast is pretty great! Everyone should listen to it. Thanks for sharing PepsiMike
I've been listening to it for a few years.  I don't catch every episode but the ones I do are always a good listen, and this one has been fun (I'm only half way thru so far)

Stonergrunge

Is there any sneak peek of the EP?
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

))))((((

Quote from: GiveMe45 on November 21, 2023, 05:46:09 PM
Quote from: the bloat on November 21, 2023, 02:21:54 PM
The vinyl guide podcast is pretty great! Everyone should listen to it. Thanks for sharing PepsiMike
I've been listening to it for a few years.  I don't catch every episode but the ones I do are always a good listen, and this one has been fun (I'm only half way thru so far)
Obviously it's called The VINYL Guide, but i do find when listening it seems the host talks about his own collection a bit too much. Instead of just chatting with the guest he has to constantly bring up their rare vinyl releases, their going price and which he owns. It's not quite bragging but it does come across a little irritating sometimes. Same goes for the relentless Groove Washer product he endlessly promotes. I'm not even sure what that is but after checking out numerous episodes over the years, it annoys me immediately hearing him mention it again.

PepsiMike


vince furnier

got mine at Zia Records this morning on the way to work. place was busy and disorganized but found it eventually.  :lol:
Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

black stallion

Quote from: vince furnier on November 24, 2023, 08:49:42 PM
got mine at Zia Records this morning on the way to work. place was busy and disorganized but found it eventually.  :lol:

waiting for your review!
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Stonergrunge

Quote from: black stallion on November 25, 2023, 01:59:22 AM
Quote from: vince furnier on November 24, 2023, 08:49:42 PM
got mine at Zia Records this morning on the way to work. place was busy and disorganized but found it eventually.  :lol:

waiting for your review!

+1
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

amazonAMAZON

Got mine today! It looks beautiful on white vinyl.

Can't play it until Monday when we get back home. Hopefully it survives the drive back.

>>>JZS<<<


Stonergrunge

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on November 25, 2023, 05:00:26 PM
Got mine today! It looks beautiful on white vinyl.

Can't play it until Monday when we get back home. Hopefully it survives the drive back.

So, how is it????
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

amazonAMAZON

I'm an idiot and left it in San Diego. Will be back next weekend though

jules

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on November 28, 2023, 11:51:31 AM
I'm an idiot and left it in San Diego. Will be back next weekend though
:lol:

Stonergrunge

So, in conclusion, nobody knows the songs of the EP in order to give a decent review of it... WHAT THE FUCK?!
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

vince furnier

my turntable isn't hooked up atm but i actually do want to check this out.  :lol:
Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian