Melvins Shirts...

Started by grays harbor mafia, September 08, 2008, 07:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vince furnier and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

FartLips

yeah got my longsleeve. that's a thicccc boy right there! :lol: :lol: :lol:
mount ambulance  "... tho it's hard to compete when my eyes keep getting distracted by Grim's juicy ass!"

Chief Ten Beers

Wearing the "bloody" NWB/Dog Island 2008 shirt today. Haven't busted that one out in awhile. Still in great shape for 15 yrs old, with the exception of a small burn hole in the front on one of the faces, from either a cigarette or a bonfire ember. :)

Dumpster D

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on February 18, 2024, 03:58:18 PMWearing the "bloody" NWB/Dog Island 2008 shirt today. Haven't busted that one out in awhile. Still in great shape for 15 yrs old, with the exception of a small burn hole in the front on one of the faces, from either a cigarette or a bonfire ember. :)

Got any pics? Don't know if I've seent that one before?

Dumpster D

Quote from: PepsiMike on February 20, 2024, 10:36:56 AMhttps://themelvins.net/wiki/index.php/File:Nude_with_boots_tour_shirt.jpg

Thanks!! It's an unusual shirt, I remember it now, but I sort of lost track of all the random Melvins shirts over the years.

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

PepsiMike

I always wondered who the five faces were supposed to be.  :?:

Dumpster D

Quote from: PepsiMike on Today at 09:01:25 AMI always wondered who the five faces were supposed to be.  :?:

If I had to take a wild guess, they must be like some opening band who the Melvins didn't see eye to eye with..or the exact opposite. 

Or maybe a group of Artists who are bigtime Melvins fanatics or something?

vince furnier

Quote from: Dumpster D on Today at 08:02:16 PM
Quote from: PepsiMike on Today at 09:01:25 AMI always wondered who the five faces were supposed to be.  :?:

If I had to take a wild guess, they must be like some opening band who the Melvins didn't see eye to eye with..or the exact opposite. 

Or maybe a group of Artists who are bigtime Melvins fanatics or something?
it's obviously Kraftwerk and Barbara Streisand.  :lol:
Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian