KEVIN IS BACK!!

Started by Smellis, February 24, 2005, 10:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smellis

I know you chaps already broke the outstanding news, but this is such a fine announcement it deserves its own headline. Can anyone who saw the london show give any particulars about Kevin's playing or antics? Did everyone freak out when he walked out? Did Buzzo make up some weird comment about Kevin being missing? Man, I for one am glad he's back. Kevin has been a good fit for the band and he completes the circle.
"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

anaconda

more importantly, did they play the Cows 'Missing'? haha
the cover from Electroretard?? I'd cream my pantaloons

GrimReaper

Awesome news. I Think Kevin was just worn the fuck out. Buzz and Dale are workoholics.

dr.ghira

Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!!  Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!! Kevin !!!

participant

Yeah, did anybody tell Kevin it was good to see him?

Kurva

norecess

Beto Brasil

welcome again Kevin !!!! I love you !!
the best Bass man of Melvins !!
Trading music since 1999 :

Update : http://www.themelvins.net/beto/DVD.htm

LouiLoomis

Quote from: participantYeah, did anybody tell Kevin it was good to see him?

I screamed 'KEVIN!' when he first walked on to the stage to set up his bass rig. No-one really knew what an important moment that was though. And like others had reported I thought DDS would be playing bass as he was setting up gear before Kevin was spotted. Kevin looked quite distant at times but very much with it if that makes sense. I'm so happy I got to see a piece of history. *smug*

the melvins

some of you guys are just so........i dont know.......goddamn nerdy.

LouiLoomis

Quote from: the melvinssome of you guys are just so........i dont know.......goddamn nerdy.

Yeah, you're right.  :wink:

exide

Good if Kevin is back!Wish the Melvins a good year!A solid year!!Period.