The End (2003)

Started by mumu, April 28, 2005, 03:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moose

Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

cheeseburger

just ordered mine!
it was easy to get the wifes ok because this was the first tour my wife ever saw the melvins. and she loves pink.

norecess

That Burmese record is also sweeeeet, guys.

Brooklyns Finest PoonTang

Ordered! That setlist is sweet! Thanks dude!

BTW, I never even heard of that cassette being offered. Not like I buy cassettes anyway.
Quote from: cottoncrown on January 06, 2009, 07:17:08 PM
this is serious business here guys.  i don't want a tour of anyones chocolate factory please

bathroom creep

LP ordered!  Thanks a lot crybaby!

I have to agree, the setlist kicks ass.
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

(PAUL)

Ordered, even though I had to use three different browsers to get it to work (kept crashing Safari, Opera just wasn't working, finally used Firefox).
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

glen

ordered.   now who wants to sell give me a turn table?

can't wait to see the the first post that reads as follows:

SOLD OUT!  you bastards!     

please refer that person to the following:  www.ebay.com

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

zippy

meh, theres CD bootlegs of that tape already circulating.

glen

Quote from: zippy on January 14, 2008, 12:35:10 PM
meh, theres CD bootlegs of that tape already circulating.

honeslty, I was slightly dissapointed with it as well.   coulda been something entirely new, even if it was a live recording.
seems like maybe they threw enterruption a bone.

but on the other hand..  are bootlegs and tapes going to go for a jillion dollars on ebay?  no.
(not that I'll most likely ever want to sell mine anyway)
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Meh, Enterruption are nice peeps, plus the interest is there, so I say why not.  It's a good way for those who wanted the cassettes to get the album without upsetting the collector nerds.  Thanks for the heads up crybaby!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

bathroom creep

I think it's nice, I haven't heard these live songs yet. And again, the setlist.... so fucking good!

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

the bloat

Got mine!

Agreed on the semi-disappointed thing. New material would be cool, but hey, I ain't complainin'. Any Melvins release is a good one in my book. I'm just thankful I have a turntable!

glen

Quote from: the bloat on January 14, 2008, 01:09:56 PM
I'm just thankful I have a turntable!

go ahead,  rub it in.

tell you what... seeing as I am opposed to the illegal thievery of MELVINS material I'd like to propose the following:

I will post a picture of MY legally purchased The End vinyl.  THEN one of you fine folks will send me a DL or CD version of the album.   seeing as I have proven that I do own said album.

its a win, win situation.      I get to actually hear the vinyl I have purchased. and you get to help a poor, pathetic turn-tableless loser, yet honest and hard-working MELVINS fan out.

bathroom creep

Quote from: glen on January 14, 2008, 01:28:09 PM
Quote from: the bloat on January 14, 2008, 01:09:56 PM
I'm just thankful I have a turntable!

go ahead,  rub it in.
I don't have one either. but I thought this is a good opportunity to finally get one.

perusha

SOLD OUT!  you bastards!    :shock:

Just kidding.  Got one.  Thanks Cry Baby for the heads up in advance.  I almost forgot to check back in today.  You're the best!!!!!!!