DALE IS OUT!!!

Started by Mesteren, July 15, 2005, 05:07:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moldy

Quote from: Vcavallo
Quote from: fernandoi live in the L.B.C. and  a 30 min drive to L.A. sounds like a lot to me.

hey ferNANdo!  you aren't going to drive 30 minutes to see the melvins?  that's like throwing away your dinner when there is starving children in af-ree-ka.  suck it up and get in that car!  you'll regret it if you don't.

....30 minutes....sheesh.

I know...I mean, my job is a half hour from where I live, and I drive there almost every morning.

30 minutes doesn't seem so bad, actually...I'd drive that far to see them.

Vcavallo

not at all!!

i drove a 7 hour round trip to see fantomas, i'd do twice that for the melvins!!!
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

KURDTLUVUR!

Quote from: Vcavallonot at all!!

i drove a 7 hour round trip to see fantomas, i'd do twice that for the melvins!!!

7 HOURS DRIVING TO SEE FANTOMAS?!?!
dear lord in heaven, that's insane.  i hope you brought along your portable bong to keep you company.
May all your dreams come true!

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

Nuancing is for homo's.  - Norecess

GrimReaper

I can't find this info on the SL site. Southern Lord?

Mesteren

Quote from: GrimReaperI can't find this info on the SL site. Southern Lord?

Try here:
http://forums.southernlord.com/viewtopic.php?t=8432
To be afraid when you are alone, in the dark, faced with the unknown, the unspeakable; that is understandable fear. To be afraid, mortally afraid, in broad daylight, in a crowded city street, that is to know Melvins.

Vcavallo

Quote from: KURDTLUVUR!7 HOURS DRIVING TO SEE FANTOMAS?!?!
dear lord in heaven, that's insane.  i hope you brought along your portable bong to keep you company.

yea, i brought my portable  bong, as opposed to the one i have mounted on my wall at home.

the 7 hour round trip to fantomas was a huge mistake.  it was actually a 12 hour ride because we broke down in the middle of nowhere new hampshire at 2 in the morning.  it was a nightmare but i got a signed poster out of it!

anyway, i'll never drive that far to see the fantomas again, but the melvins for sure!

Galvano

Quote from: Vcavallo
yea, i brought my portable  bong, as opposed to the one i have mounted on my wall at home.

That made me laugh.

Vcavallo

anaconda

all bongs are portable sheesh, unless youre smoking a hookah or something. :o

klump

hmmm smoking a hookah isnt nice...i think we should treat the prostitutes with respect :P

the only thing I like in a hookah is some sweet apple flavoured tobacco

TosT

apple tobacco's great.

30 minutes is not a long drive... i went 14 hours round trip to see melvins and i'm sure others have done more. Of course i stayed on vacation for a few days to make the drive worthwhile...

klump

I went from norway to england :)
And Im doing it again in october

Fantomastro

Am I right here in the "Who drove the longest distance to see the Melvins" - Thread?

We flew from Germany to San Francisco to see the Millenium New Years Eve Show with Mr. Bungle, Fantomas, Melvins a.s.o.

Ok we connected that with a little holiday in california, but the main point was the concert :D

klump

Quote from: FantomastroAm I right here in the "Who drove the longest distance to see the Melvins" - Thread?

We flew from Germany to San Francisco to see the Millenium New Years Eve Show with Mr. Bungle, Fantomas, Melvins a.s.o.

Ok we connected that with a little holiday in california, but the main point was the concert :D

you win :lol:

KURDTLUVUR!

Quote from: FantomastroAm I right here in the "Who drove the longest distance to see the Melvins" - Thread?

Hey bitch, I was there as well!  I'll have to check my pictures to see if you're in them.
May all your dreams come true!

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

Nuancing is for homo's.  - Norecess