HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE READ!!

Started by Vcavallo, October 20, 2005, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: glen on July 09, 2007, 08:07:10 AM
Quote from: jaymz on July 09, 2007, 07:42:42 AM

To be honest i probably wouldnt be happy unless i was disapointed.
Dont you think seeing the video is going to remove something from this forum?

Haha just seen your signiture Glen how is totally fucking yourself going?

:lol:    you are correct sir.    posting the interview would most assuredly mean armagedeon here at themelvins.netbbs.

I actually hope it never does see the light of day.  and that is NOT reverse psychology Vin.

and as far as my sig....   yeah,  believe it or not me and rich are actually fairly tight.  it was a little rocky at first but I think we've grown on each other.    not to mention I felt honored to be acknowledged by such a legendary figure. no sarcasm intended.

he might not readily admit it but I think he really likes me.  this is just his way of showing affection.
Let us know when he takes you out to a strip club for beers and a discussion of how great Moss is.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Vcavallo

Quote from: Dead Cowboy on July 06, 2007, 01:23:53 PM
Quote from: FART LIPS on July 06, 2007, 06:33:36 AM
this is asking a lot after two years of him locked up in a broom closet.
at least hes EXPRESSING INTERST in coming out of HIS closet.

hey thanks!  that's a good comeback.

getting the interview posted will be a horrible day in the melvins.net history.  all allure and mystery will disintegrate and there will be nothing to look forward to.  all the days to follow will be grey and sans - sunset.
that said - i'll mail it tomorrow or tuesday.
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

anaconda

oh here we go again!! you havent mailed it yet?????

"ted, just admit it..."

brian

anaconda

exactly, so woozy and nonchalant, make it your mission vinny!

FartLips

Quote from: glen on July 09, 2007, 08:07:10 AM
Quote from: jaymz on July 09, 2007, 07:42:42 AM

To be honest i probably wouldnt be happy unless i was disapointed.
Dont you think seeing the video is going to remove something from this forum?

Haha just seen your signiture Glen how is totally fucking yourself going?

:lol:    you are correct sir.    posting the interview would most assuredly mean armagedeon here at themelvins.netbbs.

I actually hope it never does see the light of day.  and that is NOT reverse psychology Vin.

and as far as my sig....   yeah,  believe it or not me and rich are actually fairly tight.  it was a little rocky at first but I think we've grown on each other.    not to mention I felt honored to be acknowledged by such a legendary figure. no sarcasm intended.

he might not readily admit it but I think he really likes me.  this is just his way of showing affection.
funny, richie shows me affection by giving me handjobs.

as for the interview winding down the clock on melvins doomsday, vin could always do another interview. that'll keep us occupied for a couple more years.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

thor

I've been checking my mailbox for a long time now.... :)
Bass player, recording engineer, Melvins superfan

Dead Cowboy

Quote from: Vcavallo on July 09, 2007, 06:28:04 PM
Quote from: Dead Cowboy on July 06, 2007, 01:23:53 PM
Quote from: FART LIPS on July 06, 2007, 06:33:36 AM
this is asking a lot after two years of him locked up in a broom closet.
at least hes EXPRESSING INTERST in coming out of HIS closet.

hey thanks!  that's a good comeback.

getting the interview posted will be a horrible day in the melvins.net history.  all allure and mystery will disintegrate and there will be nothing to look forward to.  all the days to follow will be grey and sans - sunset.
that said - i'll mail it tomorrow or tuesday.

anytime vinn.

I will take the procrastinators side any day.

As long as that day is tomorrow.

FartLips

Quote from: anaconda on July 09, 2007, 10:24:49 PM
vinny is a faggot if he doesnt ship the unedited footage to brian
WOW! hold on there, condi. calm down and eat some of that fine round bacon of yours and let the man perform his duties.
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Vcavallo

it was a motivational comment, i guess.

i forgot that tomorrow IS tuesday because i was away till today so it feels like monday.  (not that i have a job or school or anything so the days are all basically the same anyway). 

......i just read my sentence, "i was away till today so it feels like monday".... it IS monday.  jeez i sound really drunk or something.  i need a job.  my mind is going all soft.

FartLips

concentrate, young jedi. focus power.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

GrimReaper

Quote from: Vcavallo on July 09, 2007, 10:39:20 PM
it was a motivational comment, i guess.

i forgot that tomorrow IS tuesday because i was away till today so it feels like monday.  (not that i have a job or school or anything so the days are all basically the same anyway). 

......i just read my sentence, "i was away till today so it feels like monday".... it IS monday.  jeez i sound really drunk or something.  i need a job.  my mind is going all soft.

Let me pay for shipping Vin. PM the info.

Vcavallo

Quote from: anaconda on July 09, 2007, 11:02:13 PM
i took it as woozy drunken procastination by vincenzo and i responded as required in the situation

drunken?  i haven't been on the board drunk in quite a while.... i can reference exact threads if you want a laugh  :wink:

jaymz

Quote from: Vcavallo on July 10, 2007, 01:04:16 AM
Quote from: anaconda on July 09, 2007, 11:02:13 PM
i took it as woozy drunken procastination by vincenzo and i responded as required in the situation

drunken?  i haven't been on the board drunk in quite a while.... i can reference exact threads if you want a laugh  :wink:

Yeah i think we could all do with a laugh and it will give us something to look forward to now the interview is on its way to brian... it is on its way?

I forget now its been so long but was it lori or joe playing bass when you interviewed them?

Sorry i know i shouldnt joke but there is a limited time left for me to get a dig in.