HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE READ!!

Started by Vcavallo, October 20, 2005, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anaconda

I actually took this nickname because of bullhead. duh.

DubEMC

TheSwingSet

i dont think its that rare...
me and my two good friends all got into the Melvins around 13/14.We all started playing instruments a year earlier..my friend Alex got OZMA, and it went downhill from there...i think i picked up Bullhead and Lysol and we were hooked...

i still have the awful awful renditions of Zodiac, Its Shoved and WithTeeth on a tape layin around somewhere...funny stuff...and it stuck a decade later...

"SwingSet you look like a bunch of guys I know in Ireland.  It's a particular  look I can't describe.  A sort of don't fuck with me or I'll kill you look.
I mean all this in the nicest possible way of course"
--conj

glen

first of all:  AAWWW a kitty!   isn't that cute?   what's his name?  is it patches?
seriously though, that cat looks EXACTLY like my cat. not sure what color that cat is (black and white pic) but if it's grey/silver and white than I'm going to start freaking out.  and NO my damn cat's name is not patches,  it's CAT.

second of all:  I have been a MELVINS fan longer than lividity has been alive and I think that is COOL AS FUCK.  it's a good sign for the future AND the future of MELVINS. I applaud you LIV.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

norecess

Quote from: klump on November 03, 2005, 05:47:28 PM
Ive listened to a lot of stuff im embarrassed by now.

Give yourself a break, Klump! Abba weren't THAT bad.

klump

Quote from: TGH on November 03, 2005, 06:04:46 PM
Sadly, I've only been listening to the Melvins for almost two years now. I think I'm one of the few who heard of them through Fantomas of all bands.

yeah, youre quite special that way

youllneverbe

Oddly, even though I was (am) a Nirvana fan at 13 & 14, it wasn't until heavier bands started namechecking The Melvins that I checked them out.

I even remember the reason I got into them: I was sat on the internet thinking about what bands I could research (read: download free shit by) and I thought "Hmm... The Melvins. Y'know, it's about fucking time I found out what they're actually like."

Exactly the same way I got into Neurosis, except Melvins were later. I don't even think I'd ever heard The Melvins until 2003 at least.

Quote from: Lividity on November 03, 2005, 01:59:09 PM"OMGgg MIA B-daizz cominn in TO Daizzz lol!!!!!"

One of the most accurate 1337speak pisstakes I've read. Shame you didn't put any 1s in there after the exclamation marks, or better yet a 'one' i.e. "teh melvinns is just noize tho wtf??!!!!!11one1".

Vcavallo

i don't know if i'd call that 733tspeak.  any self respecting hacker would be appauled to have his language compared to that of a 12 year old girl.  not that i know anything about that.

i think that cat is on the inside of the bullhead cassette jacket.  it only makes sense...
there are no condoms on the old bullhead case.  too bad.
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

klump

How is everything going with the interview Vinney?

Kessel

I can't wait to read / view  it.

I wonder if there is anything which Vinny is hiding, that is greatly interesting.
For life is not happy.

Kurva

so how the interview came out?? (havent read all pages)

klump

Quote from: Kurva on November 14, 2005, 10:49:43 AM
so how the interview came out?? (havent read all pages)

it hasnt cum out yet.

steveybabes

Chomas

itd be cool to get teh interview while its current info...   8)