HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE READ!!

Started by Vcavallo, October 20, 2005, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

Quote from: Buick on December 28, 2009, 04:34:12 AM

HFSPR!!

:D :lol: :D

hunky fucking schnabster posts randomly??

ohh,  its the other thing.  8-[    holy..  fucking... 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

thor

I wish this interview did exist... it would be like stepping back in time....
Bass player, recording engineer, Melvins superfan

grays harbor mafia

what happend to vinny? i remember when i first joined this fine establishment he was around..
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

bUTTHOLEmAN

Fart made Vinney leave, and then Fart leaves..and what does that leave us with?!?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

grays harbor mafia

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on December 28, 2009, 04:04:46 PM
Fart made Vinney leave, and then Fart leaves..and what does that leave us with?!?
sadness  :(
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

Quote from: thor on December 28, 2009, 02:18:58 PM
I wish this interview did exist... it would be like stepping back in time....

you dare question its existance??

BAH!
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Buick GN

SNIVLEM needs to come back around so he can get a little HFSPR!! deco on his person.

Oh nm,   almost forgot he walks on sour ground.

Buick GN

Quote from: Vcavallo on October 22, 2005, 09:26:51 PM
hey everyone.  full review later plus the posted VIDEO.  buzz was amazingly friendly and awesome to talk to.  we were just having a casual conversation about life, baseball, music, and drunken idiots.  it was great.  i was totally calm and collected.  until i get the video up, i'll tell you this much in the rumor department:
no dvd from the england show.
mike and the melvins is very much up in the air.  (then he said "SURE! it'll come out next week!")

i am biased, but i think this is some of the best of buzz, and defintely the most entertaining i've ever seen him on tape!

speaking of tape.  this is on vhs with a lot of background noise...can anyone on here master the sound levels if i send an electronic copy so that the background voices are low (or gone) and buzz and i are louder?  that'd be great!

more later, my fellow fans.
October 22, 2005

rictus

norecess

Quote from: KURDTLUVUR! on October 21, 2005, 02:47:44 AM
Five pesos says Vinnie isn't going to get any sleep until the concert and the interview is over!  :P

he must be very very tired by now.

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Beto Brasil

Trading music since 1999 :

Update : http://www.themelvins.net/beto/DVD.htm

Like Stee

satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

molotov

Don't upload to dimeadozen, please!