Can you Recommend Some Noisy Music?

Started by KURDTLUVUR!, December 09, 2005, 02:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norecess

Quote from: Brooklyns Finest PoonTang on December 09, 2005, 06:37:42 PM
black dice

Oops, you already mentioned 'em. I found out after I wondered why no one had mentioned Lightning Bolt yet, but you had. Their new record is awesome, isn't it?

norecess

Quote from: Lunica on December 10, 2005, 09:03:53 AM
naked city - torture garden

Speaking of Naked City, are there any live bootlegs of the shows Kevin Sharp did with 'em?

black puledro

Quote from: KURDTLUVUR! on December 09, 2005, 02:29:22 PM
I'm in the mood for something akin to Collosus of Destiny, Boris Archive I disc, ... something noisy with an occasional groove or hook.

brian

Forcefield
Text of Light
The Dead C/Gate
Mindflayer
The Hafler Trio
Aube
Jackie-O Motherfucker
Masonna
Boredoms-Super AE

i second throbbing gristle, wolf eyes, black dice, a couple of the things i mentioned are more ambient than others.

anaconda

You want some good fucked up noise!! Track down 'Butterfly Love'
by Steelpole Bathtub, this fucker is on Boner Records and it smokes!
They out-'albini-ied' albini on this one. Intense monster metallic guitar tones

KURDTLUVUR!

May all your dreams come true!

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

Nuancing is for homo's.  - Norecess

Hateyouhumans

My favorite experimental avant-noisecore band is and will always be RACEBANNON

www.racebannon.net
www.myspace.com/thefuckfright
www.myspace.com/racebannonrocks

And their new singles/rarities 2xcd set THE INEVITABLE is worth every penny (i got it for 13.99)...
Before beauty dissapears entirely from the earth, it will go on existing for a while by accident.
-Milan Kundera

CaptainPungent

Quote from: norecess on December 10, 2005, 09:10:46 AM
Quote from: Brooklyns Finest PoonTang on December 09, 2005, 06:37:42 PM
black dice

Oops, you already mentioned 'em. I found out after I wondered why no one had mentioned Lightning Bolt yet, but you had. Their new record is awesome, isn't it?

oh yes, the new lightning bolt album is great, it beats out wonderful rainbow, even though on that album they have 'assassins' on it.  Did you know the song Dead Cowboy is about President Bush?  haha...the lyrics are so funny to it.  I don't know if anyone has recommended these bands yet, but orthrelm is a good noise band, the boredoms, usaisamonster, pink and brown, white mice, mindflayer, crom-tech, ruins and the flying luttenbachers are all good noise bands.  some are more noisy than others.

Mount Ambulance

Yeah, check out some Sun City Girls radio collouge stuff (Radio 1/2, Hi Asia/Lo Pacific, 98.6 is Death) or similar realeases on Sublime Frequencies (www.sublimefrequencies.com). Christian Marclay - turntablist extemus, Hair Police, Wolf Eyes, anything on American Tapes (www.geocities.com/americantapes/). Incapacitants, Zorn w/ Eye (Nanni Nanni 1/2). Hemophiliac, John Weise (Bastard Noise et al.). Matmos, Set Fire To Flames . . .
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

Hateyouhumans

good call on the sublime frequencies... Hesham is the man!
Before beauty dissapears entirely from the earth, it will go on existing for a while by accident.
-Milan Kundera

wip

let's not forget wipthrash, jazzkammer and golden serenades!!! bring the noise!!!