Lone Melvins Fan Needs Help

Started by mondoep, January 11, 2006, 11:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mondoep

Ok, so I'm the only person I know who likes the melvins, I got tickets to a show several years back, dragged some friends with, I got hooked, they left pissed. Anyways I couldn't give a fuck about them, but it makes it hard to know what I'm getting as far as melvins cds go. The Main Reason for the post though is that I am looking for a specific song by the melvins. If anyone has seen the Pig Wheels Video:All Systems Go!, and knows what Melvins song is on there, I'd really appreciate knowing. That was the song that really turned me onto them. Also if anyone has any reccomendations for some of the faster Melvins stuff, as much as I like the slow sludge, the fast shit always rocks me a little more.

TosT

i've never heard of that video.

if you don't have "the maggot" yet, that one's kind of half-slow half-fast, all rockin!!

mondoep

It's a Skateboard Wheel Company's Video. I don't expect that a lot of people have seen it I thought I 'd post on the off chance though, thanks to anyone who makes a suggestion though!

Ministry Fiend

Quote from: mondoep on January 11, 2006, 11:57:04 AM
It's a Skateboard Wheel Company's Video. I don't expect that a lot of people have seen it I thought I 'd post on the off chance though, thanks to anyone who makes a suggestion though!

I don't know the video but i'm going to take a wild guess at the track..........................."Honey Bucket" from the Houdini LP. And yes do try the Maggot LP for some killer stuff.

zach

Its probably either Honeybuckets, Revolve, or Sweet Willy Rollbar.

mopafeena

I would guess Sweet Willy Rollbar as that was featured in a skating game (one of the Tony Hawk ones.) But that's just a guess. :)
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

Vcavallo

i would agree that it's probably sweet willy rollbar with it coming up in a skating game and on jackass.  they seem to like it in that culture.  but who knows, maybe the maker of this video has the ability for independent thought?
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

mopafeena

Quote from: Vcavallo on January 12, 2006, 01:50:12 AM
i would agree that it's probably sweet willy rollbar with it coming up in a skating game and on jackass.
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

CaptainPungent

yeah, sweet willy rollbar has been on tony hawk, jackass, wildboyz, etc.
probably the only song i hear played on tv of theirs.
good sporting chance it's that like the others say.