The Melvins features HAZE XXL single test pressing

Started by klump, January 26, 2006, 05:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Chomas

I'm surprised its going for that much, I saw a test pressing for Bullhead on ebay not too long ago (not autographed though), and I thought it went for way cheaper...  That seems like a hell of a lot to pay for this new single, but its certainly a unique item.

klump

Quote from: change&suffocation on January 29, 2006, 11:56:38 AM
I'm surprised its going for that much, I saw a test pressing for Bullhead on ebay not too long ago (not autographed though), and I thought it went for way cheaper...

KURDTLUVUR!

Quote from: klump on January 29, 2006, 07:01:25 PM
Quote from: change&suffocation on January 29, 2006, 11:56:38 AM
I'm surprised its going for that much, I saw a test pressing for Bullhead on ebay not too long ago (not autographed though), and I thought it went for way cheaper...  That seems like a hell of a lot to pay for this new single, but its certainly a unique item.

yeah, and that polaroid is funny.
a real colleictors item...
Id buy it if I wasnt trying to make a record myself.
Just print it out and pretend it's a polaroid and you paid big bucks for it!  :P
May all your dreams come true!

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

Nuancing is for homo's.  - Norecess

KURDTLUVUR!

May all your dreams come true!

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

Nuancing is for homo's.  - Norecess

KURDTLUVUR!

May all your dreams come true!

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

Nuancing is for homo's.  - Norecess

KURDTLUVUR!

Bidding ends tonight at 9 o clock pm pacific time!  :shock:
May all your dreams come true!

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

Nuancing is for homo's.  - Norecess

Lunica

i'll print it and make a fake one to give to klump :) and pretend i paid big $$$ for it!!
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.


mumu

$284.00!!!  :shock: Final bid!  For 2 singles I'd bet Beto could fly over and see the melvins.  :o
It's all fucking good-dini as far as I'm concerned. Then again, I'd eat a MELVINS deep fried turd. GO MELVINS!!

-Smellis[/i]


KURDTLUVUR!

May all your dreams come true!

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

Nuancing is for homo's.  - Norecess

klump

yeah...and the same morons bid the thing up skyhigh the first day..... :( :x

KURDTLUVUR!

Quote from: klump on February 28, 2006, 04:12:23 AM
yeah...and the same morons bid the thing up skyhigh the first day..... :( :x
Wow, I just checked- the first day it's over $100 already!  :shock:
May all your dreams come true!

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

Nuancing is for homo's.  - Norecess

klump

Quote from: KURDTLUVUR! on February 28, 2006, 04:20:16 AM
Quote from: klump on February 28, 2006, 04:12:23 AM
yeah...and the same morons bid the thing up skyhigh the first day..... :( :x
Wow, I just checked- the first day it's over $100 already!

KURDTLUVUR!

I'm hoping the high bids on the test pressings are going to knock down the price of the actual singles a bit.
May all your dreams come true!

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

Nuancing is for homo's.  - Norecess

anaconda

AU CONTRAIRE! I believe seeing such crazy demand for them may increase said price.