Absolute Favourite Melvins Track.

Started by mopafeena, April 10, 2006, 12:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkdaub

Pretty impossible to pick just one but I will say that Night Goat is a constant member of any top five Melvin songs list I would ever make.

skizm_bts

definately impossible to pick. i always originally thought "operation blessing" then last week it was "pink bat" and tonight it's "sweet butterfly". depends more on the mood. fuck knows maybe "manky" or "creepy smell"?

rhett E rock

Skin Horse, Dale tears it up.  and i gotta agree with Brian on Hog Leg.  i mean grant it always Revolves but if i was At the Stake forced to Starve Already, i would choose those two. 

Huey P. Newton

Vcavallo

Quote from: rhett E rock on April 21, 2006, 10:21:03 PM
i mean grant it always Revolves but if i was At the Stake forced to Starve Already, i would choose those two.
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

CaptainPungent

Inkdaub

I was cleaning my apartment and reached the straighten up the CD rack phase when I happened upon HAT which I somehow have neglected for quite some time.  So I naturally popped it in and would now like to add the entire thing to the favorite Melvins song thread.

Uncle Fester

i say 'hung bunny' or maybe 'with teeth'.

glen

Quote from: skizm_bts on April 21, 2006, 10:31:15 AM
i always originally thought "operation blessing" and tonight it's "sweet butterfly".

I always liked "henry sphincters gimping stick tree" and "loaaaach".   ever heard the live version of "hogs of the corsican dictatorship"?*  it rocks.

(I love ya skizm!!)

*an ode to hog log.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

rhett E rock

Lovely Butterflies.  how could i forget

Uncle Fester

Quote from: glen on April 24, 2006, 10:05:00 AM
i always originally thought "operation blessing" and tonight it's "sweet butterfly".

I always liked "henry sphincters gimping stick tree" and "loaaaach".

skizm_bts

Quote from: glen on April 24, 2006, 10:05:00 AM

I always liked "henry sphincters gimping stick tree" and "loaaaach".   ever heard the live version of "hogs of the corsican dictatorship"?*  it rocks.

(I love ya skizm!!)

*an ode to hog log.
yeah sphincter tree along with all the honky songs are in extreme heavy rotation.recently got it in the mail. good music to get stoned to on rainy mornings. roaaaaaaaach regularly gets played on my guitar
and as far as pigs go ive heard a live version that goes for 11:23 that they played with jello webster hall, n.y. 23.10.2005. a worthy interpretation

Erikkerik

(sorry I know this is an old thread, but:)

AMAZON

Now that`s what I call tungrock!

I have brought the great ball of crystal;
            Who can lift it?
Can you enter the great acorn of light?
But the beauty is not the madness
Tho' my errors and wrecks lie about me.
And I am not a demigod,
I cannot make it cohere.

OfficerButtcrack