THE DON

Quote from: Vcavallo on April 26, 2006, 11:24:27 AM
the pink on light blue is really awesome

yeah that was my favortie one too   :)
dudumumu

THE DON

dudumumu

Lunica

so the pink on blue should be one of them. if we can get a similar blue colored shirt.. i can see dieselfuelprints has one, and they offer girlie sizes as well, but their minimum amount of shirts is 50, so that wont work. can anyone see if they can find someone that print shirts that last? :)
what about the other one? black?
that way, everyone should like one of them..
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

FartLips

i liked the white on blue but maybe a yellow on blue would be cool too.  please no pink for me,  i'm a chauvinist pig! :D
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Verbalmasturbation

Vcavallo

if the blues and pink that the printer is able to provide is very close to the design here, then i think the blue with pink ink is really awesome.  i am getting excited looking at it.  and in fact, my friend krissa said she will buy one too, if it is the blue and pink one.  she's not even on the message board!
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

CaptainPungent

red orange
or something of a rustic color.

(i'm serious)

ManWithNoName

blue and pink? eh... it just seems so overdone these days.

Vcavallo

Quote from: ManWithNoName on April 26, 2006, 09:29:00 PM
blue and pink? eh... it just seems so overdone these days.

you know, i do tend to agree with you.  but it is less overdone than green and pink (eek!).
and since it is a shirt that says SNIVLEM on it i am willing to ignore the fact that the color scheme is all over a lot of brands i wouldn't want to wear...
but it looks real nice together!  why should we let them ruin it for us??

or do i just think it looks nice together because these companies make me believe it...?  fuck, who knows? i want a shirt
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

ManWithNoName

Actually, it seems like the blue and pink has a nice HAT feel to it which is cool.

Regardless, I don't really care for the color. Let's just pick one and go with it.

mopafeena

I like either of the black ones with white as the main ink colour.

Sorry i like black  :(
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

Verbalmasturbation

pink and blue is the hotest....besides i just got some dale crover undies so it will look sexay with them

ninjabachelorparty

Ive got to say that i really like the blue with pink print too, looks good.  How are you going to be selling these?  Id really like one, could i just send money via Paypal with my address etc?