The Melvins Nike shoes

Started by Grungeisdead, April 19, 2005, 09:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(PAUL)

To be fair we were pretty much cunts about everything. Some still are!
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

ilduclo

Dumpster D

Quote from: (PAUL) on May 21, 2019, 01:36:21 PM
To be fair we were pretty much cunts about everything. Some still are!

Nailed it.

))))((((

Not sure i want to read through this whole thread. Does anyone know how this came about? Does anyone on here actually own any of these? Still to this day one of the weirdest Melvins merch releases.

rimb

I remember seeing these in a sneaker store in Paris in about 2007.

Of course they didn't have my size but it was still cool to see.

Tobias

Have you ever only eaten what's alive?

vince furnier

i've seen some pics on fb and they're ok, not ridiculous like yeezys or toe shoes or whatever but i'll take MY ADIDAS any day, thx.  =; :buzz:
Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

(PAUL)

I have a pair in my closet, they're all worn out but I can't throw them away. I don't remember for the life of me where I bought them from. I got the black pair. They weren't that comfortable tbh.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Dumpster D

Wow 2005, I saw them when they were first up for sale but that was a lifetime ago seems like.

Dumpster D

Quote from: (PAUL) on February 09, 2022, 04:56:25 PM
I have a pair in my closet, they're all worn out but I can't throw them away. I don't remember for the life of me where I bought them from. I got the black pair. They weren't that comfortable tbh.

I have a pair of RECS skate shoes same deal they're basically dry and fallen apart, one time I wore them out of retirement to highschool and one of the skater kids came up to me and said if those shoes were his he would like frame them on his wall for the rest of his life.  :lol: 8)

Those were ssiiick Kicks dude.