Started by Chuck Hartford, June 05, 2006, 01:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

CaptainPungent

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 14, 2007, 02:24:00 PM
Quote from: CaptainPungent on January 14, 2007, 02:06:04 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 13, 2007, 09:55:27 AM
Quote from: CaptainPungent on January 13, 2007, 09:47:59 AM
to get off topic, satanism is pretty funny.
to be satanic, you have to believe that all of the things in the bible are true
i once dated a "satanist" (heh, she was a freshman!  hilarious)
what's even funnier is that she didn't believe in the things in the bible
that goes against what satanism is.
to be satanic you have to accept what happened in the bible as true, or satan isn't real.

those satanists!
Actually your satanist girlfriend is correct, Satanists don't believe in the bible.  Your information about them is completely incorrect.

Nice collection idlehanz!!!
no
you're incorrect, i believe.
or confused.
they might not agree with it, but they have to believe parts to be true.
they believe in satan, and satan is in the bible.
that's about the only way they are able to follow him.
it would be incorrect for them to believe the bible to be completely untrue and made up
if that's the case, there would be no satan.
that's the first written thing about lucifer or the devil that they follow
right?

i've even heard other philosophers talking about this same subject and are on my side of it.
I'll bet money you are incorrect.  They do not believe in Satan.   Contact the COS, and they'll confirm what I'm saying.  There's no use discussing this anymore until you actually contact them.
how about i sacrifice you, asshole!

heh

i can't, i love butthole too much.

Erikkerik

Both got a point, and miss one.

I'll bet money you are incorrect.  They do not believe in Satan.   Contact the COS, and they'll confirm what I'm saying.  There's no use discussing this anymore until you actually contact them.
This is true but satanism doesn`t neccesarily equal LaVeys group, wich is atheistic, one might call it magical hedonism perhaps, some say humanism would be better name than satanism.  Other groups like Temple of Set do, in some way. Their website is kinda cool: http://www.xeper.org/. CapteinPungent has got a point thogh,  but actually only concerning satanism from a christian point of view(the terminology is usually christian satanists ), wich is quite rare or non-existent, not from the point of view of the majority of those who choose to call themselves satanists. All you have to do is think he`s a cool character, I guess. Philosophy  might agree but the science of religion will not:)
I have brought the great ball of crystal;
            Who can lift it?
Can you enter the great acorn of light?
But the beauty is not the madness
Tho' my errors and wrecks lie about me.
And I am not a demigod,
I cannot make it cohere.

Idlehanz

Talk about a thread gettin hijacked!   :D

I have to laugh at these 'satanists' just as much as christians.  I just don't care one way or the other.  I have no interest in being in either of these groups.

FartLips

that's quite alright hog... she's smokin hot now and got the beats to boot.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: FART LIPS on January 15, 2007, 09:13:50 PM
Did you see the video she put out a few years ago where she's dancing with a sexy string shirt/bra?  Yowza.

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

FartLips

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 15, 2007, 09:30:44 PM
Quote from: FART LIPS on January 15, 2007, 09:13:50 PM
Did you see the video she put out a few years ago where she's dancing with a sexy string shirt/bra?  Yowza.
oh yeah!!! :D
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Vcavallo

whoa weird.  i was driving my roommate to class today and for some reason the name "Nikka Costa" came running through my head and i kept thinking, 'what is that?  who is this person?  do i mean to be thinking 'nikola tesla'? ..i guess i'll never know.'  and then i come here and see that again.  was it a detached memory or a premonition?
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Hog log on January 16, 2007, 07:55:51 AM

Nice nice hog hog.  where did you get that bottom black shirt with the kiss logo font and the spooky scene?  I don't think i've ever seen a shirt with that spooky scene before. :microwave:

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

Vcavallo

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 16, 2007, 12:44:32 PM
Nice nice hog hog.  where did you get that bottom black shirt with the kiss logo font and the spooky scene?  I don't think i've ever seen a shirt with that spooky scene before. :microwave:

i wondered the same
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Hog log

this is an "official" shirt ... i think it was quite easy to find in ... 1995

FartLips

Quote from: Vcavallo on January 16, 2007, 08:37:51 AM
whoa weird.  i was driving my roommate to class today and for some reason the name "Nikka Costa" came running through my head and i kept thinking, 'what is that?  who is this person?  do i mean to be thinking 'nikola tesla'? ..i guess i'll never know.'  and then i come here and see that again.  was it a detached memory or a premonition?
you should check her out. its really good stuff.  she was a dj before she started singing full time.