Quote from: anaconda on July 12, 2010, 11:55:47 PM
the elusive backwards silkscreen of ASA by eikcaM  :lol: luv ya kiddo

right back at ya!

[attachment deleted by admin]

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: pinkyslim on July 12, 2010, 11:38:11 PM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on July 12, 2010, 11:01:05 PM

I do accept donations to my collection.  :D

I will donate this if you get some balls.

#27/80.

Haven't you seen enough balls lady ? Look at your chin, there's a 50/50 chance you'll find some there !  
Now send me that CD before I get my pimp stick out....Is J.Z. S. gonna hav'ta noogie a bitch ? ...and don't
think I forgot about that time Buzz asked you for a ride home and you turned him down cause you need to
send me that fukin 20th ann. Melvins "Jesus" poster too ! Balls ! you want balls ! You'll "see me rollin' !" ...on
my chrome  orbs, lookin' at your reflection as I go by, an you'll be "hatin' " !     8)  What ?   Huh ?  What ?

pinkyslim

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on July 13, 2010, 12:14:52 AM

#27/80.

Haven't you seen enough balls lady ? Look at your chin, there's a 50/50 chance you'll find some there !  
Now send me that CD before I get my pimp stick out....Is J.Z. S. gonna hav'ta noogie a bitch ? ...and don't
think I forgot about that time Buzz asked you for a ride home and you turned him down cause you need to
send me that fukin 20th ann. Melvins "Jesus" poster too ! Balls ! you want balls ! You'll "see me rollin' !" ...on
my chrome  orbs, lookin' at your reflection as I go by, an you'll be "hatin' " !     8)  What ?   Huh ?  What ?

Wigger

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: pinkyslim on July 13, 2010, 12:19:16 AM

#27/80.

Wigger

pinkyslim

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on July 13, 2010, 12:23:51 AM

#27/80.

Wigger

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: pinkyslim on July 13, 2010, 12:28:03 AM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on July 13, 2010, 12:23:51 AM

#27/80.

Wigger

pinkyslim

:^o

jules

:-& I was gonna have a couple of avocados for breakfast. Now I don't feel so hungry.

>>>JZS<<<

buddy holiday

here is a picture of my collection. not pictured are the shirts: i have the see you in hell and a couple of bootleg shirts (houdini, oven, kiss style logo.

black stallion

that's a great collection buddy,is just me or you haven't bought The Bride Screamed Murder yet?
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

buddy holiday

hahaha... yeah your right shame on me. i wait for the vinyl...
most likely i will buy the cd too..

glen

Quote from: jules on July 10, 2010, 02:05:59 PM

Is that the JZS seal of approval in the corner?

this crack deserves to be re acknowledged in its original context.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

jules

Quote from: buddy holiday on July 25, 2010, 02:44:20 AM
here is a picture of my collection. not pictured are the shirts: i have the see you in hell and a couple of bootleg shirts (houdini, oven, kiss style logo.
That's gorgeous. As is your floor. Wood. I fucking need to live in a place with a wooden floor. Without a disease-ridden carpet on top of it.
I NEED WOOD.

:lol:

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: glen on July 25, 2010, 07:00:37 AM
Quote from: jules on July 10, 2010, 02:05:59 PM

Is that the JZS seal of approval in the corner?

this crack deserves to be re acknowledged in its original context.