Melvins/BB US Tour 2006

Started by blacksanta, July 06, 2006, 08:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

glen

melvins 9/29  magic stick,  detroit MI.

there you have it.  my detroit date.   thats 2 shows in MI.   detroit on friday night,  grand rapids on saturday night.
the gods have smiled upon me.
this must be my birthday present, come a day early.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

blacksanta

I'm gonna do the entire run from Sacramento to Spokane.
Also melvins is gay cuz some of their songs are just noise, i tell you this so you all don't buy albums and find out only one two songs is good on them.

ManWithNoName

I hate you all.

Canucks need melvins lovin' too.

BuckWheat

Quote from: ManWithNoName on August 12, 2006, 07:21:52 PM
I hate you all.

Canucks need melvins lovin' too.
Melvins with special guests Big Business
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
show time: 8:30 PM
Vancouver

blag jesus himself

effin a......two michigan shows!

and i almost had to disown the melvins, leaving lynard skynard as my #1 band

CaptainPungent

Quote from: blag jesus himself on August 13, 2006, 02:46:14 AM
effin a......two michigan shows!

and i almost had to disown the melvins, leaving lynard skynard as my #1 band
i went to walmart yesterday to pick up supplies
it reminded me how much i hate walmart, even though my father is a manager of one.
i really hate crowds, anyway...
yeah, i went into the guys clothing section and they had lynyrd skynyrd and Queen Boxers.
a guy with a korn baseball cap picked one up...wow...now that's a combo.

benfromhell

Man I keep checking here but no east coast updates yet...Im going to try for a trifecta this tour!!!
WTF ROCHESTER NY

glen

Quote from: benfromhell on August 15, 2006, 07:05:13 PM
Man I keep checking here but no east coast updates yet...Im going to try for a trifecta this tour!!!

don't tempt me.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

FartLips

Quote from: glen on August 15, 2006, 08:31:39 PM
Quote from: benfromhell on August 15, 2006, 07:05:13 PM
Man I keep checking here but no east coast updates yet...Im going to try for a trifecta this tour!!!

don't tempt me.
Judy is mad.🤣

glen

notice how I pulled another date out of my ass on that last post?

how do I keep doing that????   :shock:

hey fart... you want me to get a divorce or what?   bad enough I'll be away spending what little money we have on booze, drugs and rock & roll,  you want to push it right to the limit. 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

FartLips

Quote from: glen on August 16, 2006, 06:38:59 AM
notice how I pulled another date out of my ass on that last post?

how do I keep doing that????
Judy is mad.🤣

Vcavallo

Quote from: BuckWheat on August 12, 2006, 08:29:11 PM



did they really take the poster design directly from their website?
i hope someone here photoshopped that and it's a joke.

ah, i take it back.  i just looked on gigposters and found these, which are slightly redeeming:





Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

glen

too bad I can't see them.  unless of course they are supposed to be red x's.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Tyuge

Cat's Cradle in Chapel Hill on October 24th!!! yay, my fourth melvins experience.

Chief Ten Beers

  :cheers: Showplace Theater, on sale tomorrow at 10:00 AM through Ticketmaster. About fucking time the west side of this state gets a show.


"Cancel it, the Melvins are in town!"