Melvins/BB US Tour 2006

Started by blacksanta, July 06, 2006, 08:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

glen

this may be the most intense and thorough tour list I have ever seen.
melvins deserve much credit for hitting every little poodunkville town in america.  most states get at least 2 shows, florida gets 6.

this is refreshing seeing as they claimed to be cutting down the touring quite a bit after dale's daughter was born.

this shall be the greatest live show you or I have ever seen.  you thought the POTRE tour was good?  its going to have nothing on this.  prepare yourselves.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

mhelmo

Sweet tourdate list... I always found out about the Pittsburgh shows literally ONE DAY before they happened... there are 5 shows within a reasonable drive from my town.

Thanks for the list.
Pyrposely myspelling wyrds adds mystery and sofystikashun.

ManWithNoName

1 canadian date and it's in vancouver. goddamnit

klump

Quote from: ManWithNoName on August 23, 2006, 10:29:54 AM
1 canadian date and it's in vancouver. goddamnit

come on Bubbles! you can do it!

glen

Quote from: FART LIPS on August 23, 2006, 02:31:06 AM
you have obviously heard of grade A beef. well, taco hell uses grade F.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Rusty Shackleford

LITTLE ROCK! 
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
The last time they played here was in 95 with White Zombie. And that was in a "coliseum", Juanita's is tiny. 

I'm going to Chattanooga, Knoxville, Nashville, Memphis, and Little Rock.  Anyone gonna be in Tenn. besides the Fart man?

anaconda

I don't know glen, any burrito supreme that can be poured into the soft taco is a no go for this conoussier

FartLips

Judy is mad.🤣

FartLips

Judy is mad.🤣

glen

2 things,   first of all:   crushed eyeballs?     hm.  well, they say that the eyeball is the most nutrient rich part of the carcass.  so I consider that health food.   you sure you're not talking about dogfood butcher-man?

second thing,  burrito supreme poured into a soft taco.  this is true.  that is the bad side of the burrito supreme.  gravity.    as you eat it gravity takes over and everything sinks to the bottom. so you got about 2 or 3 bites of empty tortila.  but the last couple bites are solid goo.
unless of course you figure out a way to eat a burrito supreme while keeping it totally parallel to the ground.  don't give me that 'knife and fork' shit either, you KNOW that ain't happening.

so about this buffalo show.... 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

FartLips

Judy is mad.🤣

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

FartLips

Judy is mad.🤣

Vcavallo

fucking melvin motherfuckers11112

i can't believe they are coming to vermont!  this is the best most unexpected news i've gotten since i woke up from a nap 10 minutes ago and realized i was still alive.
wow. wow wow wowwowow.


also, i am a little shocked they are only playing in NY once.  however, there are plenty of surrounding shows which a lusty fan can attend.
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Vcavallo

Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo