Melvins/BB US Tour 2006

Started by blacksanta, July 06, 2006, 08:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief Ten Beers

Quote from: benfromhell on August 25, 2006, 10:17:51 AM
Ok all you haters of MIGHTY TACO..fine, more for me...If you really want to try something good, come out to rochester and we can get some garbage plates from Nick Tahoes

Mighty's not bad, I'm just annoyed that they changed recipes, seems like a typical corporate move to cut cost. I usually stop in before or after shows. Quick and cheap. Never been to Tahoe's, been meaning too. I usually hit the Dinosaur BBQ after a concert or Amerks game in Rochester.

CaptainPungent

Cat's Cradle Carrboro, NC
Oct 25 2006 8:00P
the Milestone Charlotte, NC
Oct 26 2006 8:00P
the Orange Peel Asheville, NC
Oct 27 2006 8:00P

my mom is paying for all 3 for me.

norecess

There's four now, Jamie.

CaptainPungent

Vcavallo

hey!
is there anybody in the northeast part of the country that feels like going to the show in vermont?  there have to be some people in maine or quebec or something, no?
if anyone in the ...say...200 mile radius was interested in coming to the vt show, i'd meet you there and it'd be a ball.  maybe if you email me and prove somehow that you aren't a serial killer i'll even let you sleep on my couch and let you know of a fantastic breakfast place in burlington.
feel free to write if you want to meet at the show.
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

CaptainPungent

Quote from: Vcavallo on August 25, 2006, 07:30:06 PM
hey!
is there anybody in the northeast part of the country that feels like going to the show in vermont?  there have to be some people in maine or quebec or something, no?
if anyone in the ...say...200 mile radius was interested in coming to the vt show, i'd meet you there and it'd be a ball.  maybe if you email me and prove somehow that you aren't a serial killer i'll even let you sleep on my couch and let you know of a fantastic breakfast place in burlington.
YOU should come down here to the Cat's Cradle show, in fact...everyone on this board should go.
i love the melvins and chapel hill...
believe sonic youth.

Jalamanta

I heard it's a 3 month tour and I've only seen dates for September. More importantly when are they coming to TORONTO? thanks

FartLips

there was this great chain of mexican fast food restaurants.  i forget the name, alberto's or antonio's. you guus should check it out. :P
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Dog Tired

Quote from: mhelmo on August 25, 2006, 08:43:42 AM

nice to meet you too.  where at do you live in the burgh area?

Just down I-79 in WV.

Sweet I'm closer to you than Dub.  I live right next to Washington, PA.  IF you know where that's at.  I know I-79 though like the back of my hand.

GrimReaper

http://www.hellskitchenonline.com/

Just imagine the hearing loss.

The late show will be a bloodbath.

CaptainPungent

haha, i thought you meant the reality cooking show.
jared and coady look pretty young in that picture compared to d and b.

good, someone put all the tour threads together.

Duke of Prunes

hey vin,

if it wasn't right in the middle of the week, I'd probably come up for it. I think between Boston, Providence and Northampton, three shows will be satisfying enough. Speaking of which, do you think you'll be coming down for the Northampton gig?

Quote from: Vcavallo on August 25, 2006, 07:30:06 PM
hey!

Vcavallo

uh, probably not.  i was very relieved to see i wouldn't have to be driving to boston and back in one night.  i WOULD however love to catch more than one show this tour.  is the northampton one on a weekend?  i would consider coming down and spending the night somewhere cheap if i have a job by then.
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

mhelmo

Pyrposely myspelling wyrds adds mystery and sofystikashun.