Sick as Glen?

Started by Smellis, November 13, 2006, 04:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smellis

Yeah C&T! I'll check it out. Usually get my swill at the Monte square Chevron and then head out on the Chehalis river in my boat with the MELVINS on the ghetto blaster. That 211 is something else. Don't taste too bad for 8.1% and then BLAM! Next thing you know you're feeling like a good street bum.  :shock:
"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

Idlehanz

Quote from: Smellis on November 17, 2006, 07:26:20 PM
Next thing you know you're feeling like a good street bum.

Smellis

OOF! Some memories there for sure back in the '80's.

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

I don't like the taste of beer - even really good beer.

But I do love me some A.C.E. Pear Cider!
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

mopafeena

Quote from: Sweet Intuition on November 17, 2006, 10:27:26 PM
I don't like the taste of beer - even really good beer.

But I do love me some A.C.E. Pear Cider!

I bet you haven't tried Coopers then. Seriously, i never really drank much beer, except for the soap laced stuff at my old work, until i started drinking coopers. It is THE best beer ever. I've never tried anything at all that comes close.
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

I'll give it a try, since you say it's so good, Mop.
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

Lunica

i always thought this fetish was because of the movie blue velvet..
PABST BLUE RIBBON!
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

Smellis

Bitch make me a sandwich! Where's my whiskey! Are these Dennis Hopper quotes from that movie? Can't remember.

norecess

Quote from: Smellis on November 18, 2006, 08:31:53 PM
Bitch make me a sandwich! Where's my whiskey! Are these Dennis Hopper quotes from that movie? Can't remember.

I can't remember him ordering a sandwich, and make that 'shithead' instead of 'bitch', he's a bit more 'suave' than that ;)

I've never had any PBR but it's not too hard to imagine it tastes better than Heineken.

Lunica

oh, theres a few:

fuck you, you fucking fuck!

baby wants to fuck!

i'll fuck anything that moves!

don't toast to my health, toast to my fuck!

Frank Booth: What kind of beer do you like to drink, neighbor?
Jeffrey Beaumont: Heineken.
Frank Booth: Heineken? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!

hes such a lovable person :D
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

klump

"Loveletters from MY fucking heart!"

"They peed on your fucking rug"

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: norecess on November 19, 2006, 05:25:26 AM
Quote from: Smellis on November 18, 2006, 08:31:53 PM

I can't remember him ordering a sandwich, and make that 'shithead' instead of 'bitch', he's a bit more 'suave' than that ;)

I've never had any PBR but it's not too hard to imagine it tastes better than Heineken.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
I must have misunderstood you, because we all know Heinekin is one of the best beers of all.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

norecess

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on November 19, 2006, 01:14:16 PM
Quote from: norecess on November 19, 2006, 05:25:26 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock:
I must have misunderstood you, because we all know Heinekin is one of the best beers of all.

That's what Mr. Freddy Heineken wanted everyone to believe, and he did quite a good job on it. Heineken isn't a bad beer, but it's nothing outstanding either.

norecess

Quote from: Lunica on November 19, 2006, 06:16:13 AM
hes such a lovable person :D

The best! With Mr. Eddie as a good runner-up.