Queen at Flagstaff, AZ, End of USA Tour 2017

Started by GrimReaper, March 14, 2018, 01:17:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

any calls on classics on the set list?

I suppose my reach on "Heater Moves and Eyes" is just that.    a reach.      an ancillary question:  would my odds improve if I asked for "we reach"?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: glen on March 14, 2018, 10:29:19 AM
any calls on classics on the set list?

I suppose my reach on "Heater Moves and Eyes" is just that.    a reach.      an ancillary question:  would my odds improve if I asked for "we reach"?
I'll guess Leech.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

didn't they recently do Leeech.. on the Hold It In tour?

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Fureon Nectarmoon

Quote from: glen on March 14, 2018, 10:45:39 AM
didn't they recently do Leeech.. on the Hold It In tour?
Even more recently, on A Walk With Love And Death tour - segueing into With Yo Heart Not Yo Hands

))))((((

Quote from: glen on March 14, 2018, 10:29:19 AM
I suppose my reach on "Heater Moves and Eyes" is just that.
That's a good call, although Eye Flys seems to be the only one from that era they remember.

Mount Ambulance

no doubt spoken like a dreamer ... but Don't Piece Me would be sweet as ... even sweeter if it was intro'd with a booming Echo.
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!