Next Melvins cover

Started by Idlehanz, January 10, 2007, 09:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

spunkmonkey

QuoteQuote from: CaptainPungent on Today at 09:21:39 AM
i fucking hate the beatles.


just when I think a post by cappy can't send me reeling any farther....     

cap, come on,  they are the BEATLES!   its like someone eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and saying "I hate peanuts!"
the thing you despise is essential for the existance of what you consume.

and hey TGH,  check out Vinny's Goldmine.  I think he's still got a DL of the POTRE tour up there featuring "I wanna hold your hand."

Nope.  Don't like the Beatles.  Have never liked the Beatles.  Will never like the Beatles.  Will never give those pieces of shit a chance.

glen

Quote from: spunkmonkey on January 12, 2007, 01:24:30 PM


Nope.  Don't like the Beatles.  Have never liked the Beatles.  Will never like the Beatles.  Will never give those pieces of shit a chance.

thats funny,  I thought I was talking to Captain Pungent.  (all sarcasm intended  :lol:)

but that "pieces of shit" part sounds like something cap might say so I'll go ahead and let it slide.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Guts

What if they covered Mastodon!?
No TV and no beer make Guts something something....

norecess

Quote from: Guts on January 12, 2007, 02:25:56 PM
What if they covered Mastodon!?

It would be pure genius of course.

Mad Arab

Cinnamon Girl - Neil Young
Waiting For The Sun - The Doors
Are You Experienced - Jimi Hendrix

Vcavallo

Quote from: Guts on January 12, 2007, 02:25:56 PM
What if they covered Mastodon!?

cover the mastodon cover of The Bit?
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Vcavallo on January 12, 2007, 02:44:53 PM
Quote from: Guts on January 12, 2007, 02:25:56 PM
What if they covered Mastodon!?

cover the mastodon cover of The Bit?
a copy of a copy of a copy..
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

stonerwitch

isnt it time for their black album? 8)
You sink a my swan

Idlehanz


norecess

Beatles - Tomorrow Never Knows
Black Flag - Scream
Cows - Shaking
Kinski - Semaphore
Porn - The Five Books Of Aeneas
Roy Orbison - In Dreams
Slint - Good Morning, Captain

norecess


Vcavallo

Quote from: norecess on January 12, 2007, 03:10:14 PM
Quote from: §MφºR on January 12, 2007, 02:49:03 PM
Quote from: Vcavallo on January 12, 2007, 02:44:53 PM
Quote from: Guts on January 12, 2007, 02:25:56 PM
What if they covered Mastodon!?

cover the mastodon cover of The Bit?
a copy of a copy of a copy..


Everyone please listen to the song  Scoop by the Finnish band Circle.

is it about this kind of reflexivity sorta thing?
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo


Dead Cowboy


spunkmonkey

Quotethats funny,  I thought I was talking to Captain Pungent.  (all sarcasm intended  )

Listen pal, if you want to keep it between you and cap, send him a message.  :P

They should cover some Neil Young, the godfather of feedback.