T-Shirts Round 2

Started by glen, May 15, 2007, 06:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FartLips

Quote from: glen on July 13, 2007, 11:45:10 AM
for the love of god, let this get us to the next page.
ok.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

glen

there.  thats better.

okay then... 

I've gotten a couple of PM's regarding the T-shirts round 2.   let me please explain the status on this subject.
before I begin let me also say that ALL whining, crying, "poor me", and "its not fair!" is intended.

the last couple months have been slightly hectic as far as my free time away from work and family responsibilities. that is a fancy way of saying I been too damn busy to work on this.    summer time happens to be busy time in my line of work, not to mention a new baby days away.  and THEN in the last few weeks I had what some might call a catastrophe in the family department.  a couple of you are aware of this privately.  I'd rather not go into the details of it on the board but I will loosely explain that a certain member of my immediate family was involved in a serious incident that caused severe bodily injury.   this person is still and will continue to be under the care of a hospital.   the injuries suffered have caused permanant damage that will take extended time to cope with.   point is I just had my already overly busy life sent into a complete tailspin.      this situation has been a struggle for my wife and I who are on the verge of (as mentioned mafuggin countless times) having our first child together.   

so this is my explanation for why I have "dropped the ball" so-to-speak on the t-shirts round 2.  I still have every intention of getting back on task with this though.   so please try to have some patience with me and accept my apology for slacking to this point.    let me get my baby out and settled, my other family situation settled down a bit, and my work situation back on track and I will get back to this.     maybe a month?   I should be able to coordinate all of this again in late summer.

again, sorry for going "vcavallo" on you guys with this.  but I haven't forgotten.   I will at some point in the near future start posting at this thread regarding the t-shirts round 2 to get this back on track.   

hang in there.   y'all know I always see shit through.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

FartLips

having issues and responsibilities involving family is never "slacking". anyone who sees otherwise can GO FUCK THEMSELVES AND THEIR MOTHERS.  take care of your business, glen, and we'll add you and your family to our prayers.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

ManWithNoName

bUTTHOLEmAN

This is all nice and well, but..  WHERE ARE THE T SHIRTS?!?!?!?!?!  :P :P

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

mopafeena

Quote from: FART LIPS on July 13, 2007, 12:11:42 PM
having issues and responsibilities involving family is never "slacking". anyone who sees otherwise can GO FUCK THEMSELVES AND THEIR MOTHERS. 

Damn straight!!

Seriously Glen, i hope everything works out as best as it can for you. Look after yourself and don't worry about the tshirts.
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

Kessel

For life is not happy.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Kessel, why is your avatar so blue?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

anaconda

hey Kessel is this your site:

http://www.flesh.com.sg/

are you Robin?? good stuff.

Kessel

It is not my site.  I love the site though :(
For life is not happy.

Dead Cowboy

glen

okay okay.    its time.

so.....  throw me some color options.  I'll gather a few and make a poll.

I said poll.

UNLESS  y'all want to flip the bill for a whole new design.     opinions?  anyone?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

norecess

I think some want to get rid of that shadow. Personally, I'm happy with the shirt I have.

glen

agreed.  I say we get rid of the shadow and do 2 different colors from the pic to the SNIVLEM.

how about a white shirt and a...   another black shirt with different colors?

norecess

Its Melvins, Glen. We cant go with just white and black. How about orange and pink?