(A) Senile Vinyl on Hydra Head

Started by jimmymc, June 06, 2007, 08:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris P. Bacon

good i am glad other people are getting calls i was like wtf?i was the only one for like a day on here.i am so happy for you guys :D
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy little accidents-BOB ROSS

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

pinkyslim

I am gonna throw up over all this finger crossing and good will.

JJ

I ordered mine last night.....

Between Dave and HH I think they do want to look after us fan types first.....

cara

you're all acting like SHQ is a really hot date that you're waiting for to call.

grays harbor mafia

Quote from: cara on September 30, 2008, 12:19:03 PM
you're all acting like SHQ is a really hot date that you're waiting for to call.
its probably more nerve racking to be honest with ya!!   only 300 people are going to be lucky enough to get their hand on this!!! 
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

Buick GN

Quote from: dave-tx on September 30, 2008, 06:27:42 AM
I got my call last night around 6pm CA time. 
Ditto

Dave told me to pass the message on the board that the calls are being placed.

grays harbor mafia

so how many different "versions" of this set are there, like colors and what not?  anybody know?  and is there any detailed pictures of this bad boy?   man im like a 6 year old the night before christmas!!!! The big problem i have is wether or not to open this piece of work!?  of ocurse i have the cd, and the comic book already, i think i might have to leave this one sealed..  Its going to be SOOOOO tough though not to just rip the plasitc off and  marvel at its beauty!!

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: grays harbor mafia on September 30, 2008, 02:57:53 PM
so how many different "versions" of this set are there, like colors and what not?  anybody know?  and is there any detailed pictures of this bad boy?   man im like a 6 year old the night before christmas!!!! The big problem i have is wether or not to open this piece of work!?  of ocurse i have the cd, and the comic book already, i think i might have to leave this one sealed..  Its going to be SOOOOO tough though not to just rip the plasitc off and  marvel at its beauty!!
Definitely open that bad boy up; you've got some belt buckle-wearing to do!  Plus, you can find out whether or not your comic has been doodled in.

Oh, the 300 edition is clear with a center splurt on it.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

grays harbor mafia

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on September 30, 2008, 03:04:37 PM
Quote from: grays harbor mafia on September 30, 2008, 02:57:53 PM
Definitely open that bad boy up; you've got some belt buckle-wearing to do!  Plus, you can find out whether or not your comic has been doodled in.

Oh, the 300 edition is clear with a center splurt on it.

ohh yeah, the blet buckle!!!!!  nice.    are the colors of the center splurt all the same? or is their different colors?

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Chomas

technically it's semen colored etching  :(

grays harbor mafia

cara

holy SHIT. i'm actually sad now. my feelings on this keep going way up and way down. i wouldn't trust it.

FartLips

at 120, my feeling is solid. no thanks. i like eating and a roof just a bit more.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Mesteren

Quote from: OLD FART LIPS on October 01, 2008, 12:20:31 AM
at 120, my feeling is solid. no thanks. i like eating and a roof just a bit more.

It'd better be beautiful: I paid $90 + $64.95 for shipping..... and if it gets snapped up at the Danish customs, I will have to pay about $50 more.
To be afraid when you are alone, in the dark, faced with the unknown, the unspeakable; that is understandable fear. To be afraid, mortally afraid, in broad daylight, in a crowded city street, that is to know Melvins.