(A) Senile Vinyl on Hydra Head

Started by jimmymc, June 06, 2007, 08:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FartLips

Quote from: nothintothenotice on October 16, 2008, 12:47:26 PM
YEAH WHATS WITH NEVER OPENING THE BOX IT CAME IN????come on....enjoy the damn thing...show it off. thats why you have to put it together....my wife helped me put ours together, she totally loves it. its was a beutiful thing
if i had  one, i'd make a nice hat rack.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

cara

thats true, its not a Star Wars action figure. It won't lose value if you open it, and you should appreciate it!

glen

Quote from: ... on October 16, 2008, 02:41:33 AM
I got both of mine today too.. i ordered one for my friend....

I'm your friend,  ain't I? 
your friend that lives at 1218 Blu....  (PM me for the rest of that mailing address).
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Idlehanz

Etched into the run out grooves on the records

1-1A   "He wouldn't eat em for $100 in cash..."

1-2A  "And $540 trade at Amoeba!"

1-3A  " I would even eat mayo for that..."

1-4A  "And I don't even need the money!!"

Chief Ten Beers

Yay =D>  Stupid inside jokes etched on the record. I hope they don't try and "top" this when NWB comes out on vinyl. Just put the fucking thing out on 180 gram single vinyl. No bullshit next time.  [-X

Not trying to rain on the parade here, but alert the rest of us when just the comic book is for sale. If I knew  they were gonna charge $50 for this LP, I would have bought the comic book by itself at the show.

rimb

Great - looks like I have to pay an additional

Uncle Fester

I opened the box it came in... I dont know where you guys got the Idea that I didnt open the box. And I did put it together. I just like to keep it inthe box when Im done with it.
I dont need to listen to it because I have the C.D. and because I feel its a collectors piece. I doubt I will ever sell it but I just like to keep my vinyl in good condition. I like to collect things and preserve them. If you had a 1950's car in restored condition, you wouldnt drive it all the time would you?  If you had an SS Dagger from WW2 would you sharpen it and stab random stuff with it?
Talk about sensitive.

Uncle Fester

Quote from: glen on October 17, 2008, 07:03:16 AM
Quote from: ... on October 16, 2008, 02:41:33 AM
I got both of mine today too.. i ordered one for my friend....

I'm your friend,  ain't I? 
your friend that lives at 1218 Blu....  (PM me for the rest of that mailing address).
sorry glen. When I said "friend" I meant my real life friend who actually exists. Im quite convinced you are an automated typing machine that is programmed to be witty, deceiving and incorrigable! :P

Buick GN

Quote from: cara on October 10, 2008, 04:28:41 PM
yep - i would email chelvanin@hydrahead.com if you want them. He's offered to sell me one of each. 6 and 15 dollars. He also said that if you buy one of each color vinyl he'll throw in a free comic, so if you already ordered one of each color i would email him as well.
Has anyone received a return email about the selling of the individual belt buckle?  :?:  :-s

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Buick GN on October 20, 2008, 07:36:56 PM
yep - i would email chelvanin@hydrahead.com if you want them. He's offered to sell me one of each. 6 and 15 dollars. He also said that if you buy one of each color vinyl he'll throw in a free comic, so if you already ordered one of each color i would email him as well.
Has anyone received a return email about the selling of the individual belt buckle?  :?:  :-s

yes
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Buick GN

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on October 20, 2008, 08:09:39 PM
Quote from: Buick GN on October 20, 2008, 07:36:56 PM

yes
Grrrrrr.

Thanks bUTTY.

bUTTHOLEmAN

He's not prompt with the replies, he seems a bit scattered.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Buick GN

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on October 20, 2008, 08:33:03 PM
Ah, 10-4.

I just fired off another email.

Chief Ten Beers

I emailed Blue Collar Distro (about the comic book) and they basically told me they don't have the comic or the box set that it comes in. They never got any and are not expecting too? :?

So what the fuck - is there a secret Hydrahead store in California that is not affiliated with Blue Collar Distro (Kansas)?

Buick GN

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on October 20, 2008, 08:33:03 PM
This a.m. I received this:

Bah, we are now sold out of the belt buckles.