Melvins Videos Thread (and much more)

Started by norecess, July 26, 2007, 12:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris P. Bacon

We don't make mistakes, we just have happy little accidents-BOB ROSS

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

(((O)))

:D

"I'll be your daddy" - watch it there Dale that was kinda creepy for a second. Love Crovers jacket by the way.

>>>JZS<<<

MrLuck87

Quote from: black stallion on May 10, 2010, 06:02:18 AM
is just me or these videos have a better quality ?anyway,pretty sure is not a problem if you've watched them a million times yet :P

Better quality than the ones I posted?  That's actually a different show.  I think they played two shows in a row at the same venue while wearing the same clothes.  It confuses me.

black stallion

Quote from: MrLuck87 on May 25, 2010, 01:19:58 PM
Quote from: black stallion on May 10, 2010, 06:02:18 AM
is just me or these videos have a better quality ?anyway,pretty sure is not a problem if you've watched them a million times yet :P

Better quality than the ones I posted?  That's actually a different show.  I think they played two shows in a row at the same venue while wearing the same clothes.  It confuses me.
oh,sorry!i thought was the same show you posted,though i think you're right considering Dale seems to have a different drum kit  #-o

Melvins Live - The Fool and Night Goat (Part 1 of 4)

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Pelican

Pelican

One more.

Melvins - Live in Vienna / Austria 2001

Crap, don't know what's going on here. But, if you check the other videos posted by videokoari who put up the Lovely Butterfly video, you'll find a nice video of The Ballad of Dwight Fry from the same show.

black stallion

had the pleasure to see them during that tour,was probably the best show i've seen in my life.although the line up with Kevin is not my favourite  :D
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

TheLegitMan93

Pelican

Quote from: black stallion on May 29, 2010, 07:18:57 AM
had the pleasure to see them during that tour,was probably the best show i've seen in my life.although the line up with Kevin is not my favourite  :D

I saw them in NYC in 2001. Kevin is definitely my favorite era of the band. I just love this clip, it's not the best quality, but it really captures the energy and intensity of a live show. I really like the part when that guy stumbles up on stage, knocks over the mic, David steps back and Kevin steps forward, as if to challenge him or something, almost like he's gonna hump his leg to show he's dominate.  :lol: Buzz looks over and the show goes on. What's going on in that clip is similar to the experience I had when I first saw (and heard) the Melvins and that experience made  me a die hard fan.

MrLuck87

Cool videos gesundheit!  Now I impatiently wait for someone to upload Black Stooges and Amazon from the current tour.  Did they play both parts of Amazon?

gesundheit

They couldn't play one part without the other. That's just not right. I was in utter shock when they started playing it. I refused to stay in the crowd (Black Bock and Skin Horse vids) any longer. Within moments I was at the stage being assaulted by it, face to face with the Melvins, as close as you can see in the HB/RDB vid.

My girlfriend watches the Skin Horse video just to hear me sing and she cracks up laughing every time. :oops: She also associates it as Melvins "chipmunk" song.

All thanks go to the Melvins!