Melvins Videos Thread (and much more)

Started by norecess, July 26, 2007, 12:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metalhead Cow

homeless_dad

Sorry if this vid is old news.  I just came across it for the first time last night.  It has some hilarious Buzz moments.
Buzz Osbourne of Melvins - Soft Focus
Is Ian back yet??

(((O)))

Quote from: homeless_dad on November 24, 2012, 04:56:46 PM
It has some hilarious Buzz moments.
Yes that's a good one. I like the bit where he says drugs help you "focus".  :lol:

Idlehanz

I've watched that video a number of times and never noticed Jared sitting in the audience before.

Metalhead Cow

Quote from: Idlehanz on November 24, 2012, 06:08:28 PM
I've watched that video a number of times and never noticed Jared sitting in the audience before.

Oh wow, me neither. That's funny! I'll have to watch that video again.

Oscar

dead mike

King Buzzo cuckolded by that no-talent ass clown! Hope that junkie cooze is decomposing in a landfill somewhere.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

Metalhead Cow

Quote from: Oscar on November 29, 2012, 05:33:29 PM
http://youtu.be/bC2SvNa9c7s

ha at 21:25 the guy thought they were about to play Copache-educated guess

Watching this video made me think: The first few years Jared and Coady were in the band, one of the most common criticisms seemed to be about Jared's stage presence-that he always was really still and looked bored on stage. Is it just me or has he become more animated and happy looking on stage over the past few years?  :-k I think maybe at least a little. No one here seems to complain about live Jared anymore.

Oscar