Started by norecess, July 26, 2007, 12:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

))))((((

So that's one song we know will be in the set then. Awesome!! Of other Pinkus related songs, i hope 'The Bunk Up' finally gets a live airing.

Oscar

Captain CoryCory

I know I said it in one of the other threads but with the whole double-bass gig it's a perfect opportunity to do some Mike & The Melvins tunes (Chicken n' Dump and Limited Teeth come to mind)

Oscar

That would indeed work well but I'd be very surprised if they pulled those out.
I would personally love to hear shit like Brass Cupcake. There are some really good Pinkus era cuts that they glossed over entirely. Actually on on every album this decade, for that matter.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

heartandsorry

Quote from: black stallion on April 30, 2018, 11:47:57 AM
am i the only excited for this song being played live?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CDauUZAz8k

love the slowed down tempo.

that Sway cover from the same show ain't too bad either I must say. some nice bass groovin' going on during the solo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xC0gLqJl2Q

black stallion

Fureon Nectarmoon

I love how Dale "conducts" the bassists with these hand motions a la Michael Gira in the beginning! :)

))))((((

Quote from: Fureon Nectarmoon on May 05, 2018, 08:58:05 AM
I love how Dale "conducts" the bassists with motions a la Michael Gira in the beginning!
I wonder if that was because there is two bassists and without someone "conducting" their timing might be out of sync??

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: ))))(((( on May 05, 2018, 08:59:19 AM
Quote from: Fureon Nectarmoon on May 05, 2018, 08:58:05 AM
I love how Dale "conducts" the bassists with motions a la Michael Gira in the beginning!
I wonder if that was because there is two bassists and without someone "conducting" their timing might be out of sync??
Nah, it's done for theatrics.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

black stallion