Melvins Videos Thread (and much more)

Started by norecess, July 26, 2007, 12:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

zubata


Dumpster D

Quote from: jules on August 22, 2021, 04:32:46 AM
Does anyone have any footage of the Meltors (Dale, Dillard and Novoselic) ?


  :-s

never heard about this?!?

AxelFoley


))))((((

Quote from: AxelFoley on September 20, 2021, 12:20:26 PM
New (?) Revolver "fan first" interview with KB:
Awesome find!!! I'll be listening to this one right now.

Dumpster D

Damn, Unleashed in the East yeah!!! for sure I am on board with how hard that album Rocks!!

Victim of changes, I was learning that one on guitar last year!  8)

amazonAMAZON

Quote from: AxelFoley on September 20, 2021, 12:20:26 PM
New (?) Revolver "fan first" interview with KB:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8dTgjAbCYU

There's a little segment where they do "five songs that changed your life" so I figured I'd post them here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvZK8Wl7RQ8
"Kentucky Avenue" - Tom Waits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q
"Won't Get Fooled Again" - The Who

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZfv1e2e7ug
"Stormy Weather (live at Carnegie)" - Judy Garland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcTQCNntGEs
"Born On The Bayou" - Creedence Clearwater Revival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnzgdBAKyJo
"You Know My Name" - Chris Cornell

))))((((

I don't know why Buzz likes that Bond song so much. I consider it one of the weaker Bond themes myself.

vince furnier

Quote from: ))))(((( on September 24, 2021, 08:31:11 AM
I don't know why Buzz likes that Bond song so much. I consider it one of the weaker Bond themes myself.
:idea:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

Oscar

Quote from: AxelFoley on September 20, 2021, 12:20:26 PM
New (?) Revolver "fan first" interview with KB:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8dTgjAbCYU

Probably gonna get flamed for this but it's interesting to me how - even when faced with an interesting and passionate interviewer - Buzz insists on staunchly regurgitating his age-old talking points. Where did the humour go?

))))((((

Quote from: Oscar on September 24, 2021, 01:23:22 PM
Probably gonna get flamed for this but it's interesting to me how - even when faced with an interesting and passionate interviewer - Buzz insists on staunchly regurgitating his age-old talking points. Where did the humour go?
Sometimes i wonder if prior to a new year or promotional album cycle, Buzz pre-plans some responses/themes that he will continue to defer to throughout that year.

black stallion

Quote from: ))))(((( on September 24, 2021, 03:14:22 PM
Quote from: Oscar on September 24, 2021, 01:23:22 PM
Probably gonna get flamed for this but it's interesting to me how - even when faced with an interesting and passionate interviewer - Buzz insists on staunchly regurgitating his age-old talking points. Where did the humour go?
Sometimes i wonder if prior to a new year or promotional album cycle, Buzz pre-plans some responses/themes that he will continue to defer to throughout that year.

ahah, i see that. on a related note i wouldn't mind to hear different questions than about kurt, grunge,sludge godfathers, movies. man, i can't believe you have ALWAYS these questions when interviewing Buzz.
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

amazonAMAZON

I guess we haven't done enough to broadcast Vinnie's question thread to every possible interviewer.

))))((((

Quote from: black stallion on September 25, 2021, 02:02:51 AM
on a related note i wouldn't mind to hear different questions than about kurt, grunge,sludge godfathers, movies. man, i can't believe you have ALWAYS these questions when interviewing Buzz.
Quote from: amazonAMAZON on September 25, 2021, 03:24:36 AM
I guess we haven't done enough to broadcast Vinnie's question thread to every possible interviewer.
Somehow, rather comically, i always imagine Buzz being asked a totally different, new and interesting question and him STILL levering in his regular answers to fit!!! Haha.

Mints

Buzz, when he heard I was going to interview you my brother asked me if..
Brother? We don't have any brother bands! WHO??

Um, ok. Well, this acoustic album marks the first..
Marx?? I'm more of a 'Groucho' Marxist. I didn't even know we would do an acoustic album until I was told I couldn't.

Ha ha...right, ok. This is getting weird.
We're not being weird just for the sake of being weird. Weird is any sport with a clock!

Listen, I'm just trying to do an interview. It's how I make a living.
You know how many interviews we would do that didn't make money? Less than two, I can tell you that.

I'm getting kind of tired of this.
Tired?? I wake up at four!!

Sigh...fuck me.
Fuck you? No way! I met a woman who's willing to put up with me and I don't take that for granted. Hey, have you seen my dog? We have dogs.

Yes, I know.





))))((((

Hahaha hilarious and sadly rather true. I've heard each of those lines about a million times. When Buzz starts telling them you think "oh here we go...". I think the only things you missed out are his regular mentions of seeing 'Lawrence Of Arabia' countless times plus his love of John Waters and how 'The Treasure Of The Sierra Madre' is the greatest movie of all time.