live set lysol/eggnog

Started by MailOrderBride, August 05, 2007, 12:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MailOrderBride

i have heard a few sets now over the years with trevor dunn. most of the time it sounds like he never bothered to learn the songs and is just faking it. more jared!

http://www.mediafire.com/?apg9yjczhjy
http://www.mediafire.com/?4ndjoi210gn

anaconda

supernaut

is this the same recording that's up on Dime a Dozen? just curious. thanks for sharing it either way.

CaptainPungent

you're amazing, i love you for putting that fucking thing up, just smoked a bit and listening to it, i really get the feeling of being at the show, i like it.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: supernaut on August 05, 2007, 04:34:57 PM
is this the same recording that's up on Dime a Dozen? just curious. thanks for sharing it either way.

Yes, same source, encoded to high quality vbr mp3's.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

supernaut

supernaut

AND thanks, Mail Order Bride.

lemmeseethatrectum

norecess

MailOrderBride

i know a lot of people were waiting days on the torrent, or it not loading at all. i want to hear bullhead in its entirety! and then remaster the originals in 2 disc format, studio album and then the live set.

WOLD

and i want a swimming pool under my bed. with hot chicks in it. or no.... no chickens, just hot woman.

(the) Razor

Quote from: MailOrderBride on August 06, 2007, 01:34:26 PM
i know a lot of people were waiting days on the torrent, or it not loading at all. i want to hear bullhead in its entirety! and then remaster the originals in 2 disc format, studio album and then the live set.

With a DVD...like Ween's Live In Chicago I guess.
Don't click this

MailOrderBride

seriously they have got to release a dvd. salad of a thousand delights was 15 years ago!!!

norecess

The Salad DVD was released in 2003. If they would do a DVD, that would be cool. But give me a live show anywhere close or a new album over a DVD any time.

WOLD

not happening

melvins dont care about these things. remember?