Houdini Shirts

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, September 23, 2007, 07:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

norecess

Here's another volunteer.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: norecess on October 01, 2007, 04:12:22 AM
Here's another volunteer.
That's because you'll pummel anyone who says anything untowards to you!!  :P
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Chief Ten Beers

 I just ordered the Happy Halloween Bitch shirt, which I passed on at the '03 Geek Show, and the Wipers 3 CD box set from Interpunk. I think I might have too many Melvins shirts now. :lol:

FartLips

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on October 20, 2007, 06:18:58 PM
I just ordered the Happy Halloween Bitch shirt, which I passed on at the '03 Geek Show, and the Wipers 3 CD box set from Interpunk. I think I might have too many Melvins shirts now. :lol:
nah. :D
Judy is mad.🤣

mopafeena

Quote from: FART LIPS on October 20, 2007, 08:34:49 PM
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on October 20, 2007, 06:18:58 PM
I just ordered the Happy Halloween Bitch shirt, which I passed on at the '03 Geek Show, and the Wipers 3 CD box set from Interpunk. I think I might have too many Melvins shirts now. :lol:
nah. :D
You can never have too many.
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

Chief Ten Beers

These Houdini shirts really are shit quality. It looked nice out of the bag.
I washed mine for the second time and the yellow is already cracking off the front. :x I always throw concert T-s in the dryer for 15 minutes to get the lint off and they're fine. Never had one crack and wear like this.

(the) Razor

I dunno, mines holding up pretty well. I just got the Senile Animal shirt last week too.
Don't click this

ManWithNoName

Mine started cracking after 2-3 washes. fuckin' eh.

(PAUL)

Just say you bought it back in '93.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Vcavallo

Quote from: change&suffocation on September 30, 2007, 10:33:41 AM
good ass deal, thanks butthole!

an ass deal?  a good one? where?

Quote from: buttholeman
That's because you'll pummel anyone who says anything untowards to you!!

i died laughing at this.


i bought the octopus shirt.  i really wanted the houdini shirt but i'm not going to wear a shirt that says, "pussy" over an image of a cat.  i've always really hated it when people make pussy jokes about cats. 
i knew this sleazy guy in college who once asked my roommate after she got a new cat if she needed any help taking care of her pussy.  he thought it was very slick.

also, i wish melvins sold other color shirts... black shirts with band logos make me look really funny, inexplicably.  i put them on and i look cross-eyed or something, i don't know.  i have the white happy halloween shirt but it's too big for me, like every other melvins shirt damnit!
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Dead Cowboy

Quote from: SpaceFarm on October 24, 2007, 05:33:14 AM
I dunno, mines holding up pretty well. I just got the Senile Animal shirt last week too.
(A)SA shirt? Where?

Jozz

Quote from: Dead Cowboy on October 25, 2007, 11:22:47 AM
Quote from: SpaceFarm on October 24, 2007, 05:33:14 AM
I dunno, mines holding up pretty well. I just got the Senile Animal shirt last week too.
(A)SA shirt? Where?

The Octopus shirt.

mopafeena

Quote from: Vcavallo on October 25, 2007, 09:59:30 AM
also, i wish melvins sold other color shirts... black shirts with band logos make me look really funny, inexplicably.  i put them on and i look cross-eyed or something, i don't know.  i have the white happy halloween shirt but it's too big for me, like every other melvins shirt damnit!
You should just eat more and put on loads of weight just so that shirt fits. It'd be worth it in the long run.
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

el_Raderino

for those who ordered from Interpunk, what brand of shirt did these come on? size variation between brands sucks.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: el_Raderino on October 28, 2007, 07:46:13 PM
for those who ordered from Interpunk, what brand of shirt did these come on? size variation between brands sucks.
HOLD on, I'll go CHECK.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus