Melvins live @ 40 Watt videos (Now Complete!)

Started by seas of luck, October 11, 2007, 09:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anaconda

DeepCreatures

yeah, it was really a highlight of the night for me - in Knoxville he did the Lee Roy Mercer skit about the boots getting wet.

peace,
ts

brian

The version of It Tastes Better Than The Truth on that last clip is genius and a good example of why I love the melvins. I wish I could get my hands on a good audio version of this.

seas of luck

Quote from: brian on May 15, 2009, 04:04:34 PM
The version of It Tastes Better Than The Truth on that last clip is genius and a good example of why I love the melvins. I wish I could get my hands on a good audio version of this.

My dvd sounds better than youtube and it certainly looks better too.  I really wouldn't know how to go about uploading it though.

But I honestly prefer the over distorted loudness of this bootleg as opposed to most other bootlegs that sound too quiet.  The loudness makes me feel like I'm there!

glen

Quote from: brian on May 15, 2009, 04:04:34 PM

dale and coady working together in (somewhat) imrov and doing it well.  positive bode.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

liamlw

amazing! does anyone have a link to the whole show that is not youtube(avi, uncompressed i don't care! anything)?

seas of luck

Quote from: liamlw on May 16, 2009, 09:46:32 AM
amazing! does anyone have a link to the whole show that is not youtube(avi, uncompressed i don't care! anything)?

I'm one of two people that has the uncompressed show and I have no idea how to go about uploading it.  I'd do it if I had a bit of help though.

brian

Quote from: seas of luck on May 16, 2009, 05:24:59 PM

I'm one of two people that has the uncompressed show and I have no idea how to go about uploading it.  I'd do it if I had a bit of help though.

send it to vinney, he'll get it done asap

FartLips

Quote from: brian on May 16, 2009, 06:44:43 PM

ouch!

seas of luck

Quote from: brian on May 16, 2009, 06:44:43 PM

:lol:  Actually he is the other guy with a copy.  He said he'd upload it for me 2 years ago when it was filmed.

(I'm kdding)