Any difference in versions of Stag?

Started by heavyR, November 08, 2007, 05:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heavyR

I was about to buy a copy of Stag, and I see that the only copies available new are listed as Import. Is there any difference in the packaging? Now that I have the majority of Melvins on vinyl, figured I would collect the CDs.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: heavyR on November 08, 2007, 05:54:39 PM
I was about to buy a copy of Stag, and I see that the only copies available new are listed as Import. Is there any difference in the packaging? Now that I have the majority of Melvins on vinyl, figured I would collect the CDs.
As far as I know, packaging is similar.  Crybaby would probably know for sure.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

dead mike

the only difference is that the imports no doubt have been touched at some point by filthy foreigners' hands. which makes the domestics worth their weight in gold, i sez.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

anaconda

there are plenty of 'foreigners' here who you may have just offended.
We have the french, the dutch, hebrews, yanks and canucks.
all are welcome to the glory that is melvins IMHO

dead mike

hey, i can empathize. i mean, if i were a thin-skinned sub-human "forey," i wouldn't be able to appreciate sophisticated american humor, either.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

anaconda

Billy Fish

I just took a shit on my copy of Stag, just to raise the value of it.
I think I will shoot a load on it later and put it on ebay.

150 bucks, easy.

anaconda

it really doesn't matter eh??? EH??? EH???

FartLips

Quote from: anaconda on November 08, 2007, 09:37:23 PM
it really doesn't matter eh??? EH??? EH???
back to your... well, you know the drill by now.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

anaconda

driller killer!! sarge i know the drill, i been doin the drill since you were in long pants short pants  :lol:

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

its called PUI (posting while under the influence).
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

FartLips

Quote from: anaconda on November 08, 2007, 11:08:44 PM
driller killer!! sarge i know the drill, i been doin the drill since you were in long pants short pants  :lol:
whatevah, squarepants!
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Pit

Quote from: dead mike on November 08, 2007, 06:29:44 PM
BLAHBLAHBLAH

:?
not even funny in a offensive way, just plain stupid. whatever you meant by it.
might be a good idea to edit your post so people who didn't read it already don't think you're a total fool.
:?
poke smot

blacksanta

There is a difference, albiet slight, in CD v. Vinyl artwork. The face on the flower on the front cover is different. On the vinyl I have it looks  more like a scarecrow while on the CD it is more of a skull.
Also melvins is gay cuz some of their songs are just noise, i tell you this so you all don't buy albums and find out only one two songs is good on them.